Fins making a move for Brady Quinn | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins making a move for Brady Quinn

If Quinn could some how fall to Washington at 6 I'd think we'd have a shot - that is if the brass really want him. Washington has very few picks this year and I'd think they'd want to add picks if possible. If they are thinking defense they'd still find a good player at 9.

What would it take to move up three spots to 6 though - our 1st and a 3rd?

Only problem with that is if Washington pulls the trade off with the Bears for Lance Briggs and #31 your looking at the Bears at #6,and i could see them taking Quinn if he falls that far.

If Quinn could some how fall to Washington at 6 I'd think we'd have a shot - that is if the brass really want him. Washington has very few picks this year and I'd think they'd want to add picks if possible. If they are thinking defense they'd still find a good player at 9.

What would it take to move up three spots to 6 though - our 1st and a 3rd?

Realistically we have a shot right now, wed just have to give up a lot to move into Detroit's spot.

Also, we have an excellent shot if he's there at 4, we don't HAVE to wait for him to go to 6. TB, Arizona, and Washington are all set at QB, so after Cleveland just Minny stands in the way.

As far as what it would take to move up 3 spots, yes, #9 and #71 would be 15 points less than the value of #6 (according to the value chart), so if Washington wanted to be stingy we could sub the #60 in for the #71 and then the value would be 50 MORE points than the #6. We could also move into #4 with our #9 and #40, which is also 50 MORE points than #4 is worth. This all all purely hypothetical though, since "it takes two to tango", and TB or Washington would obviously have to agree with the trades. Just because they make sense on the value chart doesn't mean the other team is willing to actually do it.

Back
Top Bottom