Fins need to get a clue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins need to get a clue

aquaattak

Old School
Reaction score
WOW..i just fisnished watching the Heat play vs. the Mavs. WHAT A GAME...They play with intensity, no quit and passion. The marlins won it last year with hustle and heart...Cant help to think why My fins cant finish off great opponents or make a magical season come to fruition. Its alwasy something. They need to get The Marlins or the Heat to talk to Wanny and the players so they can get it together. The last 10 years have been frustrating and frankly im getting tired of waiting on this team.

Please Rick, Wanny, Wayne, the 54 man roster, make it happen !

WE ARE WAITING.:yell:

The Heat got lucky. The foul that sent Nowitzki out of the game was a joke. The missed free throw from Odom was off a Heat player, and the 3 pointer at the end was pure luck.

NBA refs S-U-C-K

ur just a bitter Mavs fan....Give credit where credit due...

The Heat played well and I am glad to see them coming back. I root for the Heat, but not when they play the Mavs. I was an orginal Heat fan. I went to the first game at the "old" Miami Arena, and many more after that. Seikaly was my man. But the Refs screwed this game up bad, but they suck every game, so it is not a surprise. They miss the obvious, and make phantam calls for lack of anything else to do. They are pathetic, and clearly choked in this game. Disappointed, yes! Bitter, no! It's just a regular season game, and we played w/o one of the best in the league (Finley). Unfortunatley, much to my chagrin, the Mavs do not have the beef to do much in the Western Conference playoffs. Now if they were in the Eastern Conference, they'd make it to the Finals!!!!!

The Kings blow....and I used to go to Arco to watch them I remeber one game I was in the owners box, before the Maloof brothers, with my Heat hat on, cheering as the Heat whooped the Kings. He was not very happy with me. Had to leave the box early for fear of being 'thrown out" by security.

Dallas...Offense wins games...Defense wins championships (in any sport)..Dallas has no D..

Im sooo tired of waiting on the Phins, man.....

Liquid y dont you chime in...instead of being sarcastic

The Fins don't need to get a clue, DallasDolfan needs to get a clue. The Heat got "lucky". Get outta here with that B.S.

If anybody got lucky, it's the MAVS. A 31-point night from Marquise Daniels? A guy whose career high before that, was 10-points? The Mavs got lucky to get a spark out of such an unknown.

Rafer Alston is the truth. The guy is an amazing PG. If he isn't re-signed after this season, I'd be pissed. We need to lock Skip up, play him at the 1, swift Wade to the 2, & find a way to make moves and keep Caron at the 3 & LO at the 4. We should try & dump EJ & our 1st rounder for a guy like Eric Dampier, Stromile Swift, or Eddy Curry(sign & trade, especially if Chicago is in position to draft Okafor or Howard--Howard would move Chandler to the 5). If you can't dump Grant's salary, you keep him on the bench. Another guy we need to re-up is Rasual Butler, although he was quiet tonight. He's developed into one of our better 3-point shooters. I think he's somewhere over 50% on the season.

DD, "luck" has grown to be one of the more bitter excuses in sports. See the Pats.

Originally posted by aquaattak
Liquid y dont you chime in...instead of being sarcastic
Well.....maybe the D is tired of carrying the team all the time. I'll bet if the offense steps it up, the D will play alot better and more inspired.

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
The Heat got lucky. The foul that sent Nowitzki out of the game was a joke. The missed free throw from Odom was off a Heat player, and the 3 pointer at the end was pure luck.

NBA refs S-U-C-K

Now I honestly think you're blind. The missed free throw was off a Heat player? THE BALL HIT WALKER(I think) IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS BACK. The Heat player who you're talking about(Caron) was on the LEFT. Funny you say that, when the reply was shown in slow motion on ESPN & it was also clear to the commentators & it was mentioned as one of tonight's better calls. Three pointer was pure luck? Anytime you have a guy like Alston, who has hit atleast 1 three pointer in 38-straight games, you have a consistent threat. Is it just me, or did Alston NOT hit 5 triples in the 4th quarter & overtime combined?

DD, I'll take all of this talk with a grain of salt. Go to nba.com & espn.com, look at the FINAL RESULT. Pure excuses of a pure loser. :tongue:

Too bad Miami never made that deal rumor to be on table that would have acquire Gasol for Eddie Jones.

"Chambers".....DD has a clue, and if you were watching the game you would know it. Yes, Miami won the game, and it's extremely "weird" for me to root against ANY Miami team (see previous post). But again the refs cost the Mavs a game. This is a recurring theme, due mainly to the bad feelings between NBA refs and Mark Cuban. So before you go pronouncing someone "needs to get a clue", you need to watch and listen, then attempt to understand (if possible). And before you go announcing that anyone is the "truth", you need to look at your record. You would not even remotely approach the playoffs in our conference, so who needs to get a clue????

CC..On point once again....

Liquid - the D has failed us in crucial moments in 2002 (last 3 games) and sometimes in 2003 (OT vs Pats, Philly game, Tennessee)....

Dude, were did that Sam Cassel Clone (Daniels) come from...???

He was the clean up man out there tonight

Back
Top Bottom