Fins need to get a clue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins need to get a clue

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Now I honestly think you're blind. The missed free throw was off a Heat player? THE BALL HIT WALKER(I think) IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS BACK. The Heat player who you're talking about(Caron) was on the LEFT. Funny you say that, when the reply was shown in slow motion on ESPN & it was also clear to the commentators & it was mentioned as one of tonight's better calls. Three pointer was pure luck? Anytime you have a guy like Alston, who has hit atleast 1 three pointer in 38-straight games, you have a consistent threat. Is it just me, or did Alston NOT hit 5 triples in the 4th quarter & overtime combined?

DD, I'll take all of this talk with a grain of salt. Go to nba.com & espn.com, look at the FINAL RESULT. Pure excuses of a pure loser. :tongue:

"pure loser".......hmmmmm....what is your record?

Chamberz, I have read your posts for quite some time now, but these some more like JETS crap than anything else.

Dallas, Look at the Heats record in the last 40 games my friend....We are the HOTTEST, i repeat, HOTTEST team in the NBA right now.....

i dont think anyone wants to play us in the east...We beat Dallas the Kings, hung with the Lakers until the mid 4th quarter, New Orleans, Milwaukee....should i go on....

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
"Chambers".....DD has a clue, and if you were watching the game you would know it. Yes, Miami won the game, and it's extremely "weird" for me to root against ANY Miami team (see previous post). But again the refs cost the Mavs a game. This is a recurring theme, due mainly to the bad feelings between NBA refs and Mark Cuban. So before you go pronouncing someone "needs to get a clue", you need to watch and listen, then attempt to understand (if possible). And before you go announcing that anyone is the "truth", you need to look at your record. You would not even remotely approach the playoffs in our conference, so who needs to get a clue????

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Miami is the hottest team in the NBA, having won 7-straight. You want excuses? We started off 0-7 without Wade, without Caron, & without Odom(for a few games). Miami has been 35-30 ever since. You still haven't backed up the "ball hit the Heat player on the missed 3-pointer" remark. Did you watch the ENTIRE game? How many missed fouls were there ON Dirk with Odom driving? I counted 3-4.

I don't want to hear that crap about the Western Conference. Obviously the Mavs are nothing over there. I'd be willing to switch spots. Actually, I'd rather swap with Houston & have the chance to play Dallas 4 times a year. :lol:

"...Due to mainly bad feelings between NBA refs and Mark Cuban"
^You sound like one of the Bills lurkers on this board. :lol:

Someone needs to go over the www.realgm.com or www.basketballboards.net & post with the NBA fans. They'd laugh at some of your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DallasDolfan

"pure loser".......hmmmmm....what is your record?

It's funny...when two fans of other teams usually comment on one particular game, the fan of the losing team always comments on the entire season in general, rather than the game that his/her team just loss. :lol:

Hey CC, dosent Dwayne look so smooth out there man, looks like he hasnt done anything and BAM hes got 24, 5 rees,and 6 dimes....wow

guess he took off....

Anyhow, can anyone tell me what they think is needed to have our fins back up in the ELITE once again...

Originally posted by aquaattak
Hey CC, dosent Dwayne look so smooth out there man, looks like he hasnt done anything and BAM hes got 24, 5 rees,and 6 dimes....wow

I know man. At one point in the game, I believe it was when Dallas went up 4 in the 2nd, I was wondering wtf D-Wade was. Then bamn, 2-straight fast breaks, 2-straight dunks. There he is! :D

Nice to see Udonis give The WALKING STICK BUG some umph on that dunk!!!

i think its more than O liquid...how bout hustle, pride, and just plain NASTINESS...

What player on D, if you were an opposing player on offense, would you be scared of???

NONE!!!!

Originally posted by aquaattak
i think its more than O liquid...how bout hustle, pride, and just plain NASTINESS...

What player on D, if you were an opposing player on offense, would you be scared of???

NONE!!!!
I agree the D sometimes needs more pride & nastiness, but the O needs to be held accountable too.

Certain parts of this thread will probably be combined soon into a new thread in Other Sports...but anyways:

Aquaattak, Think Caron's back? He's been pretty good the last 5 games or so. If Caron gets back to 100% by the time the playoffs come, look out...this team is ALREADY making noise nationally. My only true fear in the East is Indiana, who I think could take us 4-1. Thankfully, we're not on the outside looking in, but rather looking at the 5th or even 4th seed. Can you imagine climbing from 0-7, hell 5-17, to having home court in round 1? Jeez. We're 1 game behind the Bucks, and 1.5 behind Nawlins. We could do it.

All streaks come to an end, but this one(7-straight) has been a great one. If it does happen to come to an end say Sunday(@ Indiana), I think it would be important that we quickly pickup & dust of Chicago like the nothing that they are...

CO84,
Put the bottle down dude, you are losing touch with reality.

"I don't want to hear that crap about the Western Conference. Obviously the Mavs are nothing over there. I'd be willing to switch spots. Actually, I'd rather swap with Houston & have the chance to play Dallas 4 times a year."

Your record would be 10 games worse if you played in the Western Conference. And you really wouldn't want to play the Mavs 4 times a year....you got lucky tonight, but you can't admit it, that's ok, keep up the optimism.

Answer me this....Who was the last team from the Eastern Conference to win the NBA Chapionshio and when? Now really, talk about bitterness but "I don't want to hear that crap about the Western Conference" is absurd. And your "Obviously the Mavs are nothing over there" statement is a joke, they were in the Conference Finals last year. When was the last time the Heat can claim that.

"...Due to mainly bad feelings between NBA refs and Mark Cuban"
^You sound like one of the Bills lurkers on this board." Too funny...how many Mavs games have you watched. Tonight should be enough, or were your beer goggles on.

Now you can pick up you bottle again.

Back
Top Bottom