Fins need to get a clue | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins need to get a clue

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
CO84,
Put the bottle down dude, you are losing touch with reality.

"I don't want to hear that crap about the Western Conference. Obviously the Mavs are nothing over there. I'd be willing to switch spots. Actually, I'd rather swap with Houston & have the chance to play Dallas 4 times a year."

Your record would be 10 games worse if you played in the Western Conference. And you really wouldn't want to play the Mavs 4 times a year....you got lucky tonight, but you can't admit it, that's ok, keep up the optimism.

Answer me this....Who was the last team from the Eastern Conference to win the NBA Chapionshio and when? Now really, talk about bitterness but "I don't want to hear that crap about the Western Conference" is absurd. And your "Obviously the Mavs are nothing over there" statement is a joke, they were in the Conference Finals last year. When was the last time the Heat can claim that.

Funny how this thread went from tonight's game, to the Western Conference's strength, to HISTORY itself. Miami is in a rebuilding mode. I don't give a damn about the last conference championship we been to. Didn't you watch NBA Fastbreak before the game? All three of the dudes were laughing at Dallas, saying how they are slipping. Who cares about last year. 2002 the Pats were 9-7 & out of the playoffs. You think they cared much about that in 2003? PLEASE!

And for your information, I've seen plenty of Mavs games on TNT, ESPN, & NBA TV. Like I said, join one of the top two NBA forums if you want more of a reality dose. Go over there and repeat all of these posts. You'll get laughed at BY Mav fans.

look, all i know that props need to be given to Skip for having a heell of a game, no, year, and Yes the ball hit Walker on his A$$ and went out of bounds, DD, look at sportscenter, im sure theyll replay it.

CC, i really hope that Caron is finally back, and if he is, oh boy...thats all im gonna say...OH BOY!!

Heat Fans have suffered enuff the past couple years, its time to sulk this up...BTW tell Stevie that the rim is a little more to his right...LMAO!!!!

Yeah, the pacers look real and so does D town with 'sheed, and dont 4gert jersey, cant count them out..But i still like the Heat to at least make the 2nd round. That would be great for the franchise

It's easy to beat Miami down by talking up their past. But look who's the hottest team in the NBA. I repeat: 7-straight, 9 out of our last 10.

As for Dallas? 3-straight losses, 5 out of their last 10.

Isn't Nash a free agent next year? Ouch. Miami is a very young & talented team, while Dallas isn't getting much younger & may very well lose one of their best players next year. Certainly, time is running out. And certainly, Dallas isn't really considered as a contender in the West this year. Uh oh.....

LaKERS???

OH yeah, if Kobe can stay outta jail..MAYBE, i still like SActown to come out of the west.

When it's all said & done, do I expect Miami to win it all this year? HELL NO. Do I expect to even get there? No. I actually think that after the finals, the two Laker fans in this thread will be very happy.

But face it...the future doesn't look too bright for Dallas right now, as Miami HASN'T EVEN reached their prime as an overall team.

I still like Sac & even Minny a bit. But I think that when it comes playoff time, the Lake Show will turn on blast mode.

Originally posted by aquaattak

Heat Fans have suffered enuff the past couple years, its time to sulk this up...BTW tell Stevie that the rim is a little more to his right...LMAO!!!!

I know most people suffered, but I always enjoy the rebuilding mode. I used to love the Clip-Show with Dre, Q, Odom, & D-Miles. Too bad that team still never reached it's potential, even after wheeling & dealing. I loved watching Caron & Rasual make noise last year, as well as Wade earlier in the year when we were down the 5-17 road.

Being our first national appearance in nearly 2 seasons, I was extremely happy to be a Heat fan tonight. :woot:

That had to be the game of the year.

LaKERS???

OH yeah, if Kobe can stay outta jail..MAYBE, i still like SActown to come out of the west.
Trial ain't after the season.............and did you see the beatdown we put on the Kings?

that was a sweet clipper team huh....CC, i dont know how you can say you enjoyed watching them lose 50, 60 games last two years. That was tuff to swallow. The future is now for the Heat, 1 decent bigs away from possibly taking the east...

What about The MAIlman is he healthy yet, Has the glove shut his mouth recently? What about Shaqs mouth...After everything is sai and done itll be Sact or La in the West, Det or Ind in the east...IMO

CC, i dont know how you can say you enjoyed watching them lose 50, 60 games last two years.

:lol: Well, instead of being worried about the GAMES, I had a chance to be worried about how much points CB4 had. :D

Last year was just a fun year watching Caron vs. Amare vs. Yao.

What a difference this year's draft has been vs. last year's though. Last season, Caron led all rookies with 15.4ppg. This year, Wade, Bron, & Melo are all over 16ppg.

After everything is sai and done itll be Sact or La in the West, Det or Ind in the east...IMO

Every time someone talks about it, my feelings between Sac & LAL switch. I just have a gut feeling that the Lakers will really turn it up in the playoffs, as usual. But if I truly had to pick two teams right now, it would probably be the Queens(Shaq's words, not mine) & the Pacers.

I think that matchup would REALLY have the Pacers wishing that they paid up for Brad Miller in the offseason & kept him.

Yep and now with CW back....Oh and i almost forgot, Da Kid and Spree in land o'lakes...cant sleep on them

Back
Top Bottom