fins vs cardinals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins vs cardinals

JennyJen

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello boys!
I am a little hick girl from NH who is very excited to come to Miami in November. Booked my plane tickets and hotel. Only problem, not tickets to the game yet:( Does anyone know where I can buy two tickets? I would love ya forever!
Run Ricky Run
Man I love that guy!!

Single game tickets aren't for sale yet....:dunno:

maybe a season ticket holder would give up their tickets to that game....that's you're only hope right now.....sorry.

This game could possibly be a trap game ala the texans game. I dont think it will, but the Cards have improved. Whether they improve, thats something else. They could surprise a lot of people next season.

JennyJen said:
Hello boys!
I am a little hick girl from NH who is very excited to come to Miami in November. Booked my plane tickets and hotel. Only problem, not tickets to the game yet:( Does anyone know where I can buy two tickets? I would love ya forever!
Run Ricky Run
Man I love that guy!!
This is an AMAZING coincidence. Whenever I want something, I get on the net and tell the guys there that I'm a girl named Jenny and that I'd love them forever if they help me get it, too.:D

Works every time.;)

Seriously... good luck, Jenny. I'm sure people here will give you good leads.

P4E said:
This is an AMAZING coincidence. Whenever I want something, I get on the net and tell the guys there that I'm a girl named Jenny and that I'd love them forever if they help me get it, too.:D

Works every time.;)

Seriously... good luck, Jenny. I'm sure people here will give you good leads.
Hmmm....I should try that sometime :chuckle:

Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

Hey boys,
Maybe I could figure out how to post a picture, maybe that will help more! Heee, but seriously. I'm from the Portsmouth area. I didn't know there were Dolphins fans living in Mass. Thought it was just a bunch of Pats Pansies! WHere did you say to check for tix? cards something ...?
Anyone know when they will start selling tickets?

themole said:
Hey Snickerbps, You better be practicing "arms length".
:D

hey thats only during the miss. until then, as long as we can get a book of mormon between us, its all good :lol:

JennyJen said:
Hey boys,
Maybe I could figure out how to post a picture, maybe that will help more! Heee, but seriously. I'm from the Portsmouth area. I didn't know there were Dolphins fans living in Mass. Thought it was just a bunch of Pats Pansies! WHere did you say to check for tix? cards something ...?

I wouldn't purchase any tickets utill single game tickets go on sale in late June or so, you will get them much cheaper then you will anyplace else. I'm sure you won't have a problem getting decent seats to that game either. Good Luck.

By the way do you happen to know a family named Hobbs up there?

you'll be able to get tickets to this game the DAY OF the game.

Dolphins fans aren't hardcore enough to sell out a game against Arizona.

JennyJen said:
Hey boys,
hey jenny jen jen..

make a run through RI and pick me up for the game. Ill buy the tickets. :D

Back
Top Bottom