fins vs cardinals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins vs cardinals

modestophinfan said:
This game could possibly be a trap game ala the texans game. I dont think it will, but the Cards have improved. Whether they improve, thats something else. They could surprise a lot of people next season.

I'm imagining Boldin, Johnson, and Larry Fitzgerald vs Surtain, Madison, Howard & Poole.

Stamos said:
you'll be able to get tickets to this game the DAY OF the game.

Dolphins fans aren't hardcore enough to sell out a game against Arizona.

If the Phins are winning....or Arizona starts doing something.....it'll sell out long before game week.

Guys,

Make no mistake, Jen is really a female and wants tix to this game. I am a NH Fin Fan and watch the Fins every weekend with a group of people, including Jen. help her out if you can!

Its Me Again!!

Hey Kasaba! Glad you confirmed my femaleness. Looks like I got some new friends. Trying to find a good enough pic for this thing. Don't think me in a bikini, is appropriate. Well, I just thought I should remind some of you boys who are assuming we will spank the cardinals of the Texas game last year!!! I think that was one of the most embarrasing games in history. By the way do you know how much crap I put up with flying a Dolphins flag on my house in NH, home of the freaking Pats! Jeez

JennyJen said:
Hey Kasaba! Glad you confirmed my femaleness. Looks like I got some new friends. Trying to find a good enough pic for this thing. Don't think me in a bikini, is appropriate. Well, I just thought I should remind some of you boys who are assuming we will spank the cardinals of the Texas game last year!!! I think that was one of the most embarrasing games in history. By the way do you know how much crap I put up with flying a Dolphins flag on my house in NH, home of the freaking Pats! Jeez

I would not be offended by a pic of you in the bikini. BTW...welcome aboard!
:D

Bikini is MOST welcome!!! We need to know you're not a dude named Ralph.

I think everyone saw the words "bikini" and "spank" and lost focus. :lol:

I sypmathize. I learned all about harassment and vandalism being a Dolfan in Tampa. I hate the Bucs. :yell: But luckily I'm finding a whole lot of Dolfans around here lately. And my kung-fu pose is very intimidating.

<---------------said pose

modestophinfan said:
This game could possibly be a trap game ala the texans game. I dont think it will, but the Cards have improved. Whether they improve, thats something else. They could surprise a lot of people next season.
Anquan will be looking to prove Wanny and the rest of our team, and will be looking to put an exclamation point after the statement, "YOU SHOULDA DRAFTED ME" If it doesn't already exist after the season he had last year. Don't forget, Dennis Green is now their HC too, he is a damn good coach, and could improve that ball club big time.

Hey! Bikini's don't fly around here. I should know, my avatar picture got TT'ed or something.

saves said:
Hey! Bikini's don't fly around here. I should know, my avatar picture got TT'ed or something.

:stupid: :splat:
:club: :bombyou: :wall: :smackhead

ummm yeah, dont listen to this guy. Besides, his avatar was much to provacative. You're 'typical' bikini pic is more than welcome :D

ahhh crap, I guess Ive become one of them hound dogs huh?

Back
Top Bottom