fins vs cardinals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins vs cardinals

Jen is right, being a Fins fan in NE is tough. Fortunately, there are a fair amount of Fins fans around here. Pats fans have always been obnoxious but winning 2 Superbowls have turned them into first class a-holes. The only remedy is a Dolphins Superbowl victory!

JennyJen said:
Hey Kasaba! Glad you confirmed my femaleness. Looks like I got some new friends. Trying to find a good enough pic for this thing. Don't think me in a bikini, is appropriate. Well, I just thought I should remind some of you boys who are assuming we will spank the cardinals of the Texas game last year!!! I think that was one of the most embarrasing games in history. By the way do you know how much crap I put up with flying a Dolphins flag on my house in NH, home of the freaking Pats! Jeez
Hey, Jenny.:) I hope you could see that I wasn't really questioning your feminine credentials, I was just mocking myself and half the rest of the guys here.:)

As for the guys requesting swimsuit photos, I think they should have to post theirs first. Now THERE's a scary thought.:eek:

hey Ill bust out the speedo/thong and take a pic :D

errrr wait...which side is the front?

(now THAT'S a scary thought)

bikini shot

Allright boys!! Seeing how you have all been so helpfull Ill do a semi bikini shot. I'm sure you'll like it. This was taken in November on our last trip in Ft' Lauderdale!
I hope it works!
P.S.
I love Hooters

JennyJen said:
Allright boys!! Seeing how you have all been so helpfull Ill do a semi bikini shot. I'm sure you'll like it. This was taken in November on our last trip in Ft' Lauderdale!
I hope it works!
P.S.
I love Hooters

That's an amazing coinsidence.........I Love HOOTERS too!!!!

What a small world!! ;)

Holy hot mommasita!!!!

:drool: :nesucks: :yes: :cheer2: :lurk: :thewave: :booty:

WOW Jenny! You are smoking red hot!!!!

Hooters!!! WOOO!!!!!!

Nice hotel room on the Intercoastal. Where was that - the Marriott?

In regards to Dolphins tickets. You could show up at the stadium the day of the game and scalp tickets pretty cheap I am thinking. Most games are easy to obtain reasonably priced tickets.

I told you guys not to doubt her. Now, get her some good tickets!

ummmmmm.....Hottie with a capital H!!!! : goof:

Let me be the first to nominate you for the next Miss Mantown calender....heard of WAAF? Probably yes, no?

Hey, I ate at Hooters last night.....

Does that make me cool too?? :lol:

Oh, and before he chimes in......here's a complimentary picture of P4E. He asked me to link it for you.

Thank You

Wow, guess I didn't think the pic was that good. Whoever knew that was at the Marriot, stays in too many hotels. It was the Marriott. Love that place, its gota Hooters, ha.
Well you guys have given me a lot of great advice, and a couple are in helping me with tickets. I guess I am going to have to keep posting to stay intouch with you friendly boys.
I have never heard of the Mantown calendar. Is WAAF a radio station?
You boys are too kind. Oh and by the way, I know who DOrian Yates is!!! Silly.
P.S.
Anyone who eats at hooters is cool. But it depends how hot the wings are that you eat!

JennyJen said:
Hello boys!
I am a little hick girl from NH who is very excited to come to Miami in November. Booked my plane tickets and hotel. Only problem, not tickets to the game yet:( Does anyone know where I can buy two tickets? I would love ya forever!
Run Ricky Run
Man I love that guy!!

Hick girl from NH? Dag on... Didn't realize there were hicks that far north :)

Git 'r dun!

JennyJen said:
I hope it works!
P.S.
I love Hooters

More, More, More. :cooldude: :D

Back
Top Bottom