First day of chemo for my wife | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First day of chemo for my wife

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Hope everything goes well.

prayers for you and your family danny. My dad went thru chemo and cancer and has been clear for 5 years, Mom was diagnosed with cancer middle of last month and we lost her last Wednesday at my house. moms was pancreatic tho so they just offered her the choice of chemo and be sick til the end, or feel good til the end and have it come sooner.

just realized I wasted my 1000th post on depressing stuff. :thumbsdown:frown
Sorry for your loss and thanks for the support bro. Gl

Ozzy rules!!
I hope everything goes well for your family. I just loss my mom to breast cancer so I know it can be a roller coaster.

So sorry for your loss
I hope everything goes well for your family. I just loss my mom to breast cancer so I know it can be a roller coaster.
. Praying for healing for you and your family

prayers for you and your family danny. My dad went thru chemo and cancer and has been clear for 5 years, Mom was diagnosed with cancer middle of last month and we lost her last Wednesday at my house. moms was pancreatic tho so they just offered her the choice of chemo and be sick til the end, or feel good til the end and have it come sooner.

just realized I wasted my 1000th post on depressing stuff. :thumbsdown:frown
dude you haven't wasted anything, thanks for sharing. god bless you and your family.

Best wishes for you Danny. There will be times where she'll be too weak for stuff. At those times, you have to be strong enough for you both.

Thanks everyone for the words, thoughts and prayers. Almost done with first day and so far she’s ok. You guys ad this site means a lot to us the way it comes together. Will keep you guys posted

Ozzy rules!!

**** CANCER!

Man, Danny tell Shannon that everyone here at FinHeaven are thinking and praying for her to win this. She’s got this man!

Nothing but love my Dolphin brother.

she needs chemo after all and today is her first. It’ll be once a week for 12 weeks and they run about 3 hours each. After the 12 weeks then it’ll be once every 3 weeks and those should be about 30 minutes each. Please keep Shannon in your thoughts and prayers. She’s a Dolphins fan too!!

Ozzy rules!!
She's in my prayers Danny for sure and so are you brother, be strong for her cause God knows she needs your strength right now more than ever.....keep us informed.

Back
Top Bottom