****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Good luck in your bowl game guys and nice job thumping the gators :up:

I think we might draw Georgia in our bowl. Fortunately their HC coach will be on OUR sideline :)

**** the overrated SEC....

I'm still confused how that conference can be so hyped when there isn't a single QB worth a ****....Brad Kayaa and Watson are better then anyone in the conference...

Anyways, looking to see Miami be competitive again...the Rise of the ACC. Beat the **** out of Georgia!

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

I think McGuire will be alright next year. He is smart with a good arm, he just needs a lot of reps. I expect a good bowl performance out of him.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

He honestly doesn't have to be great, just decent and hand the ball to Cook 25 times a game and hope he doesn't get hurt.

**** the overrated SEC....

I'm still confused how that conference can be so hyped when there isn't a single QB worth a ****....Brad Kayaa and Watson are better then anyone in the conference...

Anyways, looking to see Miami be competitive again...the Rise of the ACC. Beat the **** out of Georgia!

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

He honestly doesn't have to be great, just decent and hand the ball to Cook 25 times a game and hope he doesn't get hurt.
McGuire could be very good because everyone will be focused on Cook and Patrick, who will be a brutal backup. Hahaha, chase Cook around field then get the Patrick train running over people. My cup runneth over! ;)

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Good luck in your bowl game guys and nice job thumping the gators :up:

I think we might draw Georgia in our bowl. Fortunately their HC coach will be on OUR sideline :)
I hope y'all stomp Georgia. I want every ACC team to kick ass and Clemson to win the championship. Two champions in three years shows a bit of strength, I think.

The top ACC teams have shown they are the equal to or better than any SEC team. Hopefully we will be back in the group shortly.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Cool story. Enjoy your 2nd tier coach. FSU runs the state for now

I fixed that for you :)

The top ACC teams have shown they are the equal to or better than any SEC team. Hopefully we will be back in the group shortly.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I fixed that for you :)
I learned a long time ago to never be ****y against a rival. We have all been at the top of the mountain and all known the pain of prolonged mediocrity. I truly wish the Canes and Gators the best until they face FSU, then they are the enemy. If the ACC and SEC dominate college football forevermore, I'll be a happy man.

I learned a long time ago to never be ****y against a rival. We have all been at the top of the mountain and all known the pain of prolonged mediocrity. I truly wish the Canes and Gators the best until they face FSU, then they are the enemy. If the ACC and SEC dominate college football forevermore, I'll be a happy man.

Thats what some don't understand...

With all the team being good in college football, then the national focus will be on the state...helps with recruiting, television, Bowl invites...

Thats what some don't understand...

With all the team being good in college football, then the national focus will be on the state...helps with recruiting, television, Bowl invites...
You are correct! I like it best when no one cares about football outside of the South because the South is so dominant.

You are correct! I like it best when no one cares about football outside of the South because the South is so dominant.

I honestly was more excited for this FSU/UF game because both were ranked in the top 15 winning would actually mean something.

Looking at the verbal commits so far for FSU, there are a lot of standouts...

Malik Henry 5 star QB from California will begin at FSU in January and will be there for the spring practices he rated the number 2 high school QB.

DB Levonta Taylor has committed and is rated the number 2 DB in the country

Beveon Johnson the number 1 rated center

Janarious Robinson the number 2 rated DE

Naseir Upshur the number 4 TE

Also received a committment from Tony Boselli's son Andrew. Lineman obviously.

How in the hell was Cook not even in the top 3 finalists for the Heisman? Who the hell votes on this crap?

How in the hell was Cook not even in the top 3 finalists for the Heisman? Who the hell votes on this crap?

Imagine if he would have played the whole season...he would be the front runner.

not bad for a rebuilding year...and a shaky at best o-line.

Imagine if he would have played the whole season...he would be the front runner.

not bad for a rebuilding year...and a shaky at best o-line.
I hope he lets this snub fuel his hate fire next year and crushes everything in his path! With that being said, I really want Watson to win this year...the Heisman and NC.

I hope he lets this snub fuel his hate fire next year and crushes everything in his path! With that being said, I really want Watson to win this year...the Heisman and NC.

According to a lot of sports writers at ESPN. SI. CBS he's the favorite.

Back
Top Bottom