****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Good luck next week guys ... just kidding :)

Should be a fun match up.

It won't feel as good beating a FSU team that is not ranked. ;)

For the first time in a while, I'm very nervous about Miami. If we don't improve immensely, y'all will kick our ass and so will Clemson and Louisville. The announcers say it's the freshman QB but he isn't responsible for our horrible offensive line, receivers dropping the ball, and very inconsistent defense.

Miami is gonna kill FSU. Good luck folks

We aren't dead yet, don't count your chickens!
dont-count-chickens-hatch-9329861.jpg

Hope the weather stays away. If not and it's wet and windy probably lot's of turnovers plus missed kicks and it's anybody's game.

I would say good luck but I don't mean it. :laugh

I rally hope that you all get a chance to see some fine jewelry..... multiple times. ;)

AS much as I don't think we will win, I will say that outside of the 0-line we are significantly more talented at pretty much every other area. The thing that is killing us is coaching, especially on the defensive side of the ball...Charles Kelly has 4 1st rounders on that defense with a couple of day 2 guys, yet he can't get them to play competently together. IF he does and they do, I would not be surprised to see them shut people out, but I'm not sure he can get them to play at that level.

AS much as I don't think we will win, I will say that outside of the 0-line we are significantly more talented at pretty much every other area. The thing that is killing us is coaching, especially on the defensive side of the ball...Charles Kelly has 4 1st rounders on that defense with a couple of day 2 guys, yet he can't get them to play competently together. IF he does and they do, I would not be surprised to see them shut people out, but I'm not sure he can get them to play at that level.

Nah man, this Miami front 7 is every bit as talented as the FSU front 7 (I would give the FSU Dline the advantage but give the Miami LBs the edge). We have advantages at QB, WR and RB (assuming Walton plays). You guys of course have the secondary advantage with James leading the way. Both offensive lines aren't great but I agree Miami's is probably a bit better than FSU's group.

Miami is the better team right now and should win this game, but this is Canes/Noles in Tallahassee . . . You can always expect the unexpected.

Nah man, this Miami front 7 is every bit as talented as the FSU front 7 (I would give the FSU Dline the advantage but give the Miami LBs the edge). We have advantages at QB, WR and RB (assuming Walton plays). You guys of course have the secondary advantage with James leading the way. Both offensive lines aren't great but I agree Miami's is probably a bit better than FSU's group.

Miami is the better team right now and should win this game, but this is Canes/Noles in Tallahassee . . . You can always expect the unexpected.

RB? WR? Cam Akers is the second most talented player on either team, granted he is only a FR...and Patrick is still getting his senior work...but once Jimbo makes the move to feature him...it is a wrap. Tate and Noonie are both legit NFL talent at WR. FSU LBs are always average at best.

Idk much but Richards and Walton are NFL talents. Especially Richards. Maybe fsu is deeper at the positions although Miami is deep at RB in particular.

RB? WR? Cam Akers is the second most talented player on either team, granted he is only a FR...and Patrick is still getting his senior work...but once Jimbo makes the move to feature him...it is a wrap. Tate and Noonie are both legit NFL talent at WR. FSU LBs are always average at best.

I mean you said FSU was "significantly" more talented pretty much everywhere else but offensive line.

I can give them RB, Despite Mark Walton being more decorated than anybody on either roster, but Akers should end up being the best potential pro out of them all and that goes to his talent. Don't sleep on Travis Homer tho, he has made a huge leap from freshman to sophomore and he's a complete back with speed and hands. Its close.

Not at WR tho, Miami has as complete of a WR group from a talent standpoint than any team in the country. They have the star (Richards), they have the possession warrior on Sundays (Berrios), they have height (Cager) and they have three highly recruited freshmen (Harley, Thomas and Dallas). They are loaded at receiver.

FSU has got to fire Charles Kelly. He is single handedly destroying this team. Many of FSU losses the past several years have been a direct result of fourth quarter defensive collapses. He has got to go!

Back
Top Bottom