****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

The UF-FSU game will never be less relevant

Clemson is bad ***, no doubt. I wouldn't be shocked at all at a three-peat of an Alabama- Clemson NC. I would still rather keep it in Florida but another ACC NC would be just fine. At least Miami finally has a great coach.
Not sure I would label Richt a great coach. His teams struggle against ranked opponents. He’s good but Georgia fired him in spite of consistent 10 win seasons because of his issues with top opponents.

Not sure I would label Richt a great coach. His teams struggle against ranked opponents. He’s good but Georgia fired him in spite of consistent 10 win seasons because of his issues with top opponents.

He couldnt take the next step but Richt was a very very good coach and built a program that was mediocre back into a relevent national program. I think he is perfect to rebuild the Canes

Compared to Jimbo right now, he's a wizard!

Richt has a history of winning 10 games a year but never the big one (natl champ)
Just getting us back to that level is great. With the talent bases we are recruiting he'll get another shot at that prize in the next few years IMO
Maybe this year which i'm not counting on but hey , you never know :)

One of his biggest strength was hiring excellent assist coaches. Diaz and coach Cool are outstanding and excellent recruit guys as well. He doesn't micro manage and let's them do their thing. His play calling needs some work that's for sure.

Well, we know that Akers is going to be a damn good one.

I would be very surprised if Kelley is kept after this season is over. Almost cost us another game.

The loss to Miami I feel set us up for the other losses, the kids gave up at that point.

Well, we know that Akers is going to be a damn good one.

I would be very surprised if Kelley is kept after this season is over. Almost cost us another game.

The loss to Miami I feel set us up for the other losses, the kids gave up at that point.

You guys have more talent than Miami,except the OL...play calling is killing you guys.

You guys have more talent than Miami,except the OL...play calling is killing you guys.

Fourth quarter defense, particularly in the last 5 minutes has destroyed our season. Three of our five losses are directly attributable to last minute defensive collapses. The offense is just severely limited because of injuries, imo, although Jimbo hasn't been great with the play calls at all this year.

Sorry buddy...you guys have had some bad luck also...but im not supposed to say anything here...the Canes think im just a Bama homer that says
Bama has no flaws,never loses and will be in the playoffs every year....Wait!!! that's kind of true....and I'm a knucklehead..I haven't been called a knucklehead
since the third grade..Im amazed its pissing me off this much...What do you think Buddy?
Am I one of those asshole Bama fans? I try not to be but you never know...I might be to close to the fire to really see.
Be honest buddy..I value your opinion.

Sorry buddy...you guys have had some bad luck also...but im not supposed to say anything here...the Canes think im just a Bama homer that says
Bama has no flaws,never loses and will be in the playoffs every year....Wait!!! that's kind of true....and I'm a knucklehead..I haven't been called a knucklehead
since the third grade..Im amazed its pissing me off this much...What do you think Buddy?
Am I one of those ******* Bama fans? I try not to be but you never know...I might be to close to the fire to really see.
Be honest buddy..I value your opinion.

Truthfully, I've seen a whole lot worse. You love your team but you generally assess Alabama and other college teams pretty objectively. I'll take you over a Tennessee fan any day. There are some absolutely obnoxious Alabama fans but I don't see you as one of them.

Back
Top Bottom