****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Well, we know that Akers is going to be a damn good one.

I would be very surprised if Kelley is kept after this season is over. Almost cost us another game.

The loss to Miami I feel set us up for the other losses, the kids gave up at that point.
That would have been the other way around as well. A loss like that against a rival kinda sets the tone for the season.

Pretty sure he just said we were asses Namor. Can you confirm?

My eyes ain't what they used to be. That's why folks our age shouldn't be doing this on the internet.

It goes without saying that you are asses but you assess college football pretty well. :biggrin

Every year they tease the "Jimbo has interest from an SEC school" and there are times where I think I would be ok with it. Then I think about UF and their struggle to find a competent coach and I tend to want him to stay. I do hope that he decides to replace the DC and finally give up play calling. There are also times where it feels like he doesn't relate to the player the way he should. Hard to explain, but it is something I noticed last year watch the Showtime special. Going to be an interesting off-season for the Nole, especially looking at the potential to the way they recruit and who is coaching.

Jimbo watch, day 2....

I know that Texas A&M could possibly be a better job. More money, better facilities, but I hope that Jimbo knows that if he goes they are going to expect them to be able to compete with Bama in a couple of years. They want him to bring championships to TA&M. How will the fans react when he drops that yearly game to a mediocre opponent? How about when he starts using another program to get a better deal in a couple of years? Honestly, I hate the fact that he does this each year...whether it is to force the hand of the admin for something for this program or a pay raise and longer contract.

Whatever he decides, I hope he has enough class to do it today instead of stringing it out.

May be in the minority here, but if Jimbo leaves, I hope they pick the phone up and call Jeremy Pruitt and bring him back to Tallahassee to run the show this time.

May be in the minority here, but if Jimbo leaves, I hope they pick the phone up and call Jeremy Pruitt and bring him back to Tallahassee to run the show this time.

It is amazing how much worse the defense was after he left. If Jimbo says he needs to part ways with Kelly. HE cost us 2 games early this year alone.

I would eye Taggart as well.

As much as I love Pruitt, he isn't coming back to Tallahassee. Friends with deep ties at FSU said he was knocking boots with sorority chicks and that's why they let him walk. I don't know that for a fact but that's what I've heard. You all know I hate Kelly as our DC, he's personally cost us 3 games this year (NCST, Louisville, and Miami) and several more over the years. If Jimbo stays, he has got to get a better DC as Kelly isn't qualified to hold Andrews, Stoops, or Pruitt's jockstrap!

If Fisher leaves I’d be all over Scott Frost.

DCs...I'd try to take Levitt away from Taggart is Jimbo stays,

As much as I love Pruitt, he isn't coming back to Tallahassee. Friends with deep ties at FSU said he was knocking boots with sorority chicks and that's why they let him walk.

Hey, people find motivation in different places... ;)

Hell, I'd get him a line of sorority girls if he'd come back! I can't knock his choice of vice, FSU has some truly beautiful women.
Can I get a line? ;)

Back
Top Bottom