****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Curious. Why would Fisher want to leave or should leave? A Bowl game every year. 3 ACC Championships and 1 NC in 7 years. Never a losing season and until this year always a winning season. Until this year every year finished in the top 25, 4 times in the top 10. This is his first off year as a Noles HC. Heck look at all the off years the Canes had in that same span. Those off years became a regular occurrence. lol

Curious. Why would Fisher want to leave or should leave? A Bowl game every year. 3 ACC Championships and 1 NC in 7 years. Never a losing season and until this year always a winning season. Until this year every year finished in the top 25, 4 times in the top 10. This is his first off year as a Noles HC. Heck look at all the off years the Canes had in that same span. Those off years became a regular occurrence. lol

I don't think he wants to leave as much as other schools are throwing ridiculous cash at him. For being a powerhouse, apparently FSU doesn't have elite practice facilities and I think that factors in as well. These other schools have massive booster endowments going back generations whereas FSU only goes back to the fifties. From what I understand, he uses the offers as leverage for extensions, getting his assistant raises, and getting the facilities improved.

I don't think he wants to leave as much as other schools are throwing ridiculous cash at him. For being a powerhouse, apparently FSU doesn't have elite practice facilities and I think that factors in as well. These other schools have massive booster endowments going back generations whereas FSU only goes back to the fifties. From what I understand, he uses the offers as leverage for extensions, getting his assistant raises, and getting the facilities improved.
Got ya.

Apparently, FSU is starting to do background on Willie Taggart.

In response, Willie Taggart was offered a raise and new contract.

If Fisher leaves, let's Bring Willie back to the state of Florida.

Although not confirmed...Jimbo is expected to take the Texas A&M job. A flight out of Tallahassee on a private jet owned by a TAM regent in scheduled for departure at noon.

Look for FSU to make a big push to get Willie Taggart to FSU by the end of the weekend. Reports are that Jimbo has done almost no recruiting so landing a top recruiter like Taggart could go a long way to salvage this class which has been hit by a number of de-commits.

Although not confirmed...Jimbo is expected to take the Texas A&M job. A flight out of Tallahassee on a private jet owned by a TAM regent in scheduled for departure at noon.

Look for FSU to make a big push to get Willie Taggart to FSU by the end of the weekend. Reports are that Jimbo has done almost no recruiting so landing a top recruiter like Taggart could go a long way to salvage this class which has been hit by a number of de-commits.

It almost feels like jimbo packed it in this year. I'm not too sad to see him go as long as he takes Kelly with him.

It almost feels like jimbo packed it in this year. I'm not too sad to see him go as long as he takes Kelly with him.

It does...his heart wasn't in it once Francois went down and there are rumors that his relationship with the QB has soured as well.

Maybe with Taggart we get Levitt as DC...one can hope.

It does...his heart wasn't in it once Francois went down and there are rumors that his relationship with the QB has soured as well.

Maybe with Taggart we get Levitt as DC...one can hope.

If we get Taggart, I definitely hope we get Levitt as well. A strong D.C. would go a long way with this team.

Jeremy Pruitt and Lane Kiffin would require a line-up.

Jeremy Pruitt and Lane Kiffin would require a line-up.

I doubt either is on the radar...because of the...rumors.

Taggart is top Target followed by Justin Fuente and Scott Frost. FSU may be the one place that could keep Frost from wanting to go to Nebraska.

A couple of solid rumors have Willie Taggart in Tallahassee but the school will wait to announce anything until tonight as to not overshadow Haggins today. Haggins is easily the most respected coach on the staff, is loved by the players and Seminole Nation.

If this pans out I hope he brings His 3 coordinators. Woodie is not the greatest specials teams coach, but he is an excellent recruiter. Levitt and Cristobal should go a long way to fixing the defense and offensive lines.

I thought Willie Taggart was the perfect fit for Oregon, but I also think it would be a hell of hire for FSU.

If they get Willie I think he's a very good hire. I think he brought a much needed culture change to Oregon in one year, but he is a Florida boy

Back
Top Bottom