****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

24210117_1764012383642950_8704988117451755591_o.jpg

Outstanding! I hope he brings his staff mostly intact.

I would expect at least Levitt and Woodie. Woodie is the one person that has been with Taggart since the WKU days and is seen as a top recruiter. Levitt is an excellent D-coordinator. Not sure what will happen with Cristobal, would love to have him as he is not only an OC, but also an o-line coach.

I would expect at least Levitt and Woodie. Woodie is the one person that has been with Taggart since the WKU days and is seen as a top recruiter. Levitt is an excellent D-coordinator. Not sure what will happen with Cristobal, would love to have him as he is not only an OC, but also an o-line coach.

I would love to have all three of them!

I nearly shed a tear. You know how much I loved Kelly!

As did I...Leavitt took a colorado defense that was ranked in the 100s to 12th in the country in 2 years. At ORegon he took a 119th ranked defense to 58th. I doubt either of those schools have near the raw talent that the Noles have. Even losing some top guys in James, Sweat, and McFadden...there are always guy waiting to take over.

This is a real good hire. Congrats guys. I’m sure you’re ecstatic.

Thank you. Very excited...Jimbo is a great coach, but the team felt stale after he won the national title. I almost feel like this is a change the program needed.

Of course you realize the bond between Willie and the Harbaughs. Shame we dont play annually lol

Of course you realize the bond between Willie and the Harbaughs. Shame we dont play annually lol

When I was in the 9th grade Willie was a senior...we worked in the office as aides together. This was in the old days where you had to collect teacher's attendance for the front office to scan into the system. When he went on his recruiting trip to WKU he brought me back a signed Harbaugh football card (I still have the card and I cannot remember if I gave him the card or just brought it back for me). From what I have been told is that papa Harbaugh loved Taggart and saw him as another son.

You may see some future scheduling between the programs...could be fun on an every other year basis.

Back
Top Bottom