****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

We are now 15th and 16th in class rankings...I expects some movement as signing day approaches, but a hell of a job salvaging this class that was left for dead when Jimbo "if I get lucky, maybe I will be runner-up in the east" Fisher decided that his energy would be better spent not prepping for games or recruiting...

10th in Rivals...11th in 24/7. Nice finish and job well done in a transition year...attacked WR and DB hard after losing a good number of those players.

10th in Rivals...11th in 24/7. Nice finish and job well done in a transition year...attacked WR and DB hard after losing a good number of those players.
Not bad at all for where we started...and we are still ahead of Texas A&M. Juck Fimbo!

Timmy B not having the best week on twitter

Willing Taggart is still recruiting hard and landing guys...

1st was 4 star QB - Sam Howell who reminds many of Baker Mayfield (in play style and not just looks)

Next, we get a commit from 4 star OG Dontae Lucas...that right a 4 Star offensive lineman...thank god Willie values having a good line.

Finally, we land 4 star OLB Jaleel McRea

Willing Taggart is still recruiting hard and landing guys...

1st was 4 star QB - Sam Howell who reminds many of Baker Mayfield (in play style and not just looks)

Next, we get a commit from 4 star OG Dontae Lucas...that right a 4 Star offensive lineman...thank god Willie values having a good line.

Finally, we land 4 star OLB Jaleel McRea

I am so frigging excited that Willie is our coach and Fisher is gone. Despite winning, I just never liked Fisher. I love Willie and his attitude and accountability. The kids seem to love him too and the cohesiveness of the team is better than I've seen it in years. I can't wait to see this team play the wood on the field. Go Noles!

Coach Willy has done a good job righting the ship for you guys. Dontae Lucas will play guard in the NFL and was somebody we were after.

Coach Willy has done a good job righting the ship for you guys. Dontae Lucas will play guard in the NFL and was somebody we were after.

If UF can get their crap together, it will be a heck of a lot of fun to watch dominant Florida football again.

**** them and the horse they rode in on but I will like it when FSU vs Miami is for the ACC.

JMO

We have had success, but the program has been stale and kind of boring over the last few years. Willie is bringing an energy to the program. If you add in all the Nole greats that are now returning (including Bowden himself) now that Jimbo is gone (many did not like the way Bowden was handled), it just feels different.

I like this visual, gives an idea of which coach is responsible for what.

6_8330118.jpg

https://247sports.com/college/flori...turday-Night-Live-at-Florida-State-120154652/

New FSU head coach Willie Taggart has brought his end of summer spectacular recruiting event to Tallahassee. Throughout Saturday, the Seminoles will welcome dozens upon dozens of top targets, ranging from five-star targets in the 2019 class such as the No. 1 overall player, Thousand Oaks (Calif.) Oaks Christian five-star weak-side defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux, to youngsters that FSU has already circled as targets in the 2022 class. For a look at the extensive list of expected visitors, click here. Noles247.com will work to confirm visitors as they arrive throughout Saturday.

I really like Taggart's efforts in recruiting...very refreshing and modern. The name FSU does half the job for you, the little extra is what hopefully separates you and lands those top prospects. On the field play needs to match.

Back
Top Bottom