****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Good luck guys. I hope you win all your game except 2. Miami at the Rock and Miami in Charlotte for the ACC title.

I really like this video, but whoever is working in the FSU football media @a Scottish bagpipe red hot chili pepper cover band...

At least they are trying....

While I prefer FSU traditional look, I fully understand embracing different uniforms and combinations. If the players are happy and it helps with recruiting then who am I to complain.

Also...depth chart...

https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...-fsu-unconquered-campaign-athletic-facilities

Taneshia and I made our pledge because we believe in FSU and we want to invest in the future of all student-athletes. We want to protect the rich tradition of Florida State University by creating an environment where the team can be successful and their families can continue to be proud to be part of greatness in all areas of life. Those before me have laid the foundation, and this Unconquered Campaign allows FSU football to continue its legacy of greatness. We’re here to do something and need donors and student-athletes that want to do something with us.

Willie continues to do more and more things to endear himself to the Nole fanbase. If he is successful on the field, we may not need a coach for the next 25 years.

He is amazing and is everything that Jimbo wasn't. If he wins on the field, and I think he will, I hope he retires as Noles head coach.

Ok, apparently I was very wrong. This team looks like complete ****. Our offense is entire dog ****.

Hey, see you guys on the 29th. Let's see who can have the most unnecessary penalties and who can more closely resemble luke warm cow ****.

To me, this stat line sums the game up:

Cam Akers: 14 carries, 82 yards ...

... with a long of 85 yards.

I'm going to hold out hope that VTs defense is REALLY good. That was one of the worst offensive showings that I can remember as a Noles fan. Hopefully, they can get it going this weekend.

I'm going to hold out hope that VTs defense is REALLY good. That was one of the worst offensive showings that I can remember as a Noles fan. Hopefully, they can get it going this weekend.
They looked like they just started playing football and had no camp or clue.

Well, VT still has Bud Foster, and he still has a good defensive scheme - but Foster is starting a lot of young players on defense with little or no game experience outside of Ricky Walker and Reggie Floyd.

All of the experience in the secondary outside of Floyd was gone with Adonis Alexander, Greg Stroman, Mook Reynolds, Terrell Edmunds, and Brandon Facyson. All the linebacker experience was gone with Tremaine Edmunds and Motuapoaku. Tim Settle is gone off the defensive line.

Florida St. should never be dominated up front like that by another ACC team. Much less one starting that many new players. FSU's offensive line is a mess. They didn't have a single player on their offensive line heading into this season that warrants a draftable grade in my opinion. Francois is under a lot of pressure and the WR's don't help him. The most non-physical group of WR's I've seen in the ACC.

They have some concerns on defense too. I just watched A.J. Westbrook run around for 4 quarters in the secondary and never tackled a single player. He wouldn't even jump on a pile. Their best cover corner is undersized and was abused by a sophomore WR who had never caught a pass before.

The bright spots are obvious with Brian Burns and Demarcus Christmas. But I probably wouldn't build a statue for Taggert in Tallahassee just yet.

Well, VT still has Bud Foster, and he still has a good defensive scheme - but Foster is starting a lot of young players on defense with little or no game experience outside of Ricky Walker and Reggie Floyd.

All of the experience in the secondary outside of Floyd was gone with Adonis Alexander, Greg Stroman, Mook Reynolds, Terrell Edmunds, and Brandon Facyson. All the linebacker experience was gone with Tremaine Edmunds and Motuapoaku. Tim Settle is gone off the defensive line.

Florida St. should never be dominated up front like that by another ACC team. Much less one starting that many new players. FSU's offensive line is a mess. They didn't have a single player on their offensive line heading into this season that warrants a draftable grade in my opinion. Francois is under a lot of pressure and the WR's don't help him. The most non-physical group of WR's I've seen in the ACC.

They have some concerns on defense too. I just watched A.J. Westbrook run around for 4 quarters in the secondary and never tackled a single player. He wouldn't even jump on a pile. Their best cover corner is undersized and was abused by a sophomore WR who had never caught a pass before.

The bright spots are obvious with Brian Burns and Demarcus Christmas. But I probably wouldn't build a statue for Taggert in Tallahassee just yet.

That was the softest, least physical FSU team I've seen in my life. I've been very supportive of Willy but he will lose me quickly if we ever play like that again. They played horrific on offense and special teams and decent but not great on defense. The offensive play calling and execution was atrocious. They ran that same bubble screen to the right like 12 times and lost yardage every ****ing time. Quit the trick plays and execute.

Back
Top Bottom