****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

35 offensive plays of 0 yards or less? Ouch

I told FSU multiple times Greg Frey sucks as an OL coach year 1. Usually he has a big jump year 2 but year 1 is usually always brutal due to his gap blocking scheme

I told FSU multiple times Greg Frey sucks as an OL coach year 1. Usually he has a big jump year 2 but year 1 is usually always brutal due to his gap blocking scheme

To be fair, we have **** talent to work with, but what I did see was not encouraging.

They had plenty of gaps... the defense ran right through them and killed our QB and RBs!

In all seriousness, I pray you are correct and we'll see some improvement at some point in the future. That was freaking brutal!

What the **** guys?

What the natural **** is going on with FSU? We hired a ****ing idiot to coach our team. They looked terrible...again! We have to get a stupid ****ing backpack to encourage turnovers? Unless there is money or booze in that backpack, what's the point? FML!

What the natural **** is going on with FSU? We hired a ****ing idiot to coach our team. They looked terrible...again! We have to get a stupid ****ing backpack to encourage turnovers? Unless there is money or booze in that backpack, what's the point? FML!
You guys got really lucky. Really lucky.

You guys got really lucky. Really lucky.

I know they got very lucky! How sad is that? Samford is a great D2 team but should never, ever be able to stay within 30 points of a decent D1 team. FSU is just terrible, just absolutely terrible. Mistakes upon mistakes.

Rough start to the season. No excuse for Samford...But just remember. We had more talent last year and was 4-6 at some point. No one was saying Jimbo couldn't coach. Jimbo's culture was toxic, awful, in shambles. Culture trumps talent always. And culture is not changed over night. Willie is trying to change that culture and has made multiple comments regarding so.

Back
Top Bottom