Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

DolphinDevil28 said:
Please tell me this game is on at a different time than LSU vs. Auburn.

I want to watch both! (Obviously the LSU game.)

Yeah LSU v.s Auburn at 3:30 I believe and Florida v.s. Tenn at 8 on CBS

DolphinDevil28 said:
Please tell me this game is on at a different time than LSU vs. Auburn.

I want to watch both! (Obviously the LSU game.)

Skeet84 said:
Yeah LSU v.s Auburn at 3:30 I believe and Florida v.s. Tenn at 8 on CBS

:yes:

Both games are on CBS.

Auburn vs. LSU 3:30pm EST

Florida vs. Tennessee 8pm EST

Motion said:
:yes:

Both games are on CBS.

Auburn vs. LSU 3:30pm EST

Florida vs. Tennessee 8pm EST

I guess at the LSU and Auburn game and I got it right! Wooooo Hooooo

Marino2Clayton said:
Prayers are with Inky Johnson.
I hate seeing college kids go through stuff like that, even if they play for UT. It's really a shame.

PatsSuck456 said:
Didn't the Vols lose two key guy on Defense?

Yes, Outland canidate Justin Harrell and Inky Johnson are out for the season. Neither Adrian Foster or David Ligon (2nd best O-llineman) practiced yesterday.

Inky has severe nerve damage in his shoulder and there is a strong possiblity that his career could be over and that he could also loose some range of motion in his arm. Very sad week on the hill.

Marino2Clayton said:
Yes, Outland canidate Justin Harrell and Inky Johnson are out for the season. Neither Adrian Foster or David Ligon (2nd best O-llineman) practiced yesterday.

Inky has severe nerve damage in his shoulder and there is a strong possiblity that his career could be over and that he could also loose some range of motion in his arm. Very sad week on the hill.

Inky Johnson looked really good v.s. Cal and I can only hope that he comes thru this whole thing fine and we hear about a great recovery later on. Our thoughts and prayers are certianly with him and his family

Marino2Clayton said:

Terrible news. Hopefully he has a full and speedy recovery.

firestorm said:
Florida and Tennessee suck!!. The best result is TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sidelol:

Whats it to you? Has no bearing on SEC West standings! :tongue:

I can understand the hostility though, especially after the Tide barely squeaked one out against powerhouse Vandy. Revenge from last season is right around the corner!

Back
Top Bottom