Foerster Resigns | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

CHADAP

We don't even know if this was 20 years ago or 2 days ago. I also see a t-shirt on the video which doesn't show these words DOLPHINS. There is no proof that he was part of the dolphins coaching staff when this video was taken.

You must be the one with the real good stuff.

What concerns me is...the fact that this doesn't surprise me at all with this team.....I mean Hells Bells man...

I have to agree with your brother. It might be crushed pills or something. This powder looks rough and Cocaine is smoother.. You also noticed some powder dropping while he was sniffing... If this is real Cocaine, he definitely got ripped off.

It's easy to get away with since getting a prescription in Fla is a joke especially for a rich man. Idc if he tells people it was coke because it just looked like garbage. It looks like he was snorting a percocet or something with tylenol that couldn't crush perfect. I'd be shocked to see a drug addict not have a great hook up for it plus it's the capital of Coke lol We have no clue all the coaches, players, and owners who abuse prescription drugs. It's convenient and they can't tell you not to take your medicine. Obviously snorting it was something he enjoyed rather than waiting for the pills to kick in. He's an addict. He's not the devil. I cannot believe he was one of the highest paid assistants. That worked out lol We'll pay Chris Kuper or whoever next to nothing rather than $2.5 to $3 mil per year for a terrible offensive line that somehow has 3 first rounders lol Addictions sucks man. Honestly, let's hope this man gets the help that's needed. Pills are more addictive than Coke IMO working on an ambulance. Florida is a mess in pills.

One would or should ask yourself whether or not it's pills or coke......"should I sniff this off my desk in my place of employment in a manor similar to doing illegal drugs".

It's just like that hair on a bar of soap... whether it is or isn't you know where you think it came from.

I don't think anyone is arguing that one drug is better than the other lol He was totally in the wrong but the dude has a serious problem. I'm sure he hasn't stopped thinking about the biggest mistake of his life that just happened. If we haven't, he is probably withdrawing and wanting to kill himself at the moment. It's a shame how quickly one night of "having fun" could lead to an addiction. However, I do believe this has been a serious issue he's been dealing with for awhile after hearing he owed the IRS money. He's a total idiot for doing what he did but apparently the drug was more powerful than him. If he understands that and follows the steps the Dolphins are helping to achieve to get sober, I hope nothing but the best. I don't want to pay an O-line coach 2.5-$3 mil a year anyways lol Hopefully he saved or invested his money because his career is over. Hopefully all that is a wake up call before we see "Miami Dolphins former O-line coach dies of apparent overdose"

I'm not into all the PC bullsh@#, but I am glad she did it.

kijuana

So why did Sherrod post the video? NFL hypocrisy on social justice issues, it seems.
Hours after the video began making the internet rounds, Sherrod addressed the posting on her Facebook:
“The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” Sherrod wrote on Facebook. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an anthem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️
“My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions,” she also said in a since-deleted Facebook comment. “They roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as (expletive).”
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/article177951176.html

She is making so much sense. Right to the point. And we have Jerry Jones threatened to bench player for what they protest.

She has a very big forehead like a Dolphin (Flipper). No wonder she went after a Dolphins coach.... How Ironic!!! :)

A black stripper who is a social justice warrior....sounds about right....LOL
pretty sure,she has NO problem kneeling....get that money.

A black stripper who is a social justice warrior....sounds about right....LOL
pretty sure,she has NO problem kneeling....get that money.
Why look down on strippers? They work hard for their money, making a honest living, unlike many living in Washington. And they don't allow to have a social conscience?

Your joke is tasteless to say the least.

I really hope that his kids are old enough that this is just a brutal kick in the gut rather than the scarring it could cause a preteen or young teen. What a selfish sonovabitch. I hope the high and p***y was worth losing his job and whatever it does to his family.

Not really a joke...she is a POS like the coach...deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom