Foerster Resigns | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

She doesn’t make any sense ...smh ....looks like someone who just wants to keep the racism scam going.how does snorting coke have anything to do with racism, National anthem etc. and to be honest racism exists on all sides. Black white yellow brown. Not just black and white. The real problem is people who abuse an authoritative position whether that be the police or even a politician. It doesn’t just affect a black person...it affects all walks of life....generally the poor!

kijuana

images

Please don't make this woman out to be a modern day Rosa Parks ferchrissake. She's money driven and allegedly had originally tweeted/posted something to the effect that this is what Foerster gets for stopping payment (which she then deleted). If this is true, she's just another whore, and a vindictive one. Wonder how much Chris spent on her. Also she's intimated that she's got incriminating videos on other NFL personnel. If accurate, it just confirms that she'll **** anyone if the price is right.

Nothing racist about that rant

Yeesh.
Nothing racist? The whole rant was all about racism. He got what he deserved but she's pretty much just as bad. There's just no way to defend what he did and no way to defend what she did either

Ozzy rules!!

Nothing racist? The whole rant was all about racism. He got what he deserved but she's pretty much just as bad. There's just no way to defend what he did and no way to defend what she did either

Ozzy rules!!
I picked up sarcasm from Hoops...

Surely in some ways this is positive. Obviously it's a terrible look for the organization to do what he did but this O-Line has put together possibly the worst month of football in the history of the NFL. He takes a lot of responsibility for that. The line of scrimmage is 50% skill/50% effort....and the current crop are not playing like they give a **** about this bum.

Good bye old man.

I see alot of hate for what this woman did. BUT then u think about it and realize had this not happened this guy would b snorting all season long. You guys cool with our coaches being drug addicts?

I see alot of hate for what this woman did. BUT then u think about it and realize had this not happened this guy would b snorting all season long. You guys cool with our coaches being drug addicts?
I'm sensing a lot of disdain and disgust for both...

Yeah, I think Chris Foerster is an absolute trashcan of a person. You're married with 3 kids and this is your behavior? Just a dumpster fire of a human being. Think about your ****ing marriage and your kids, you bum.

But she's an absolute scumbag, too.

Really curious if the video is recent or goes back some time. If it is really recent it might partly explain why the O-line has been struggling so badly. Maybe Foerster was regularly high and distracted from addressing the O-line problems to get the run game working.
Serious question - how recent is the video?

Back
Top Bottom