Foerster Resigns | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

There's no way Sparano would come back after what happened with Jim Harbaugh, but if he's available, he's a good OL coach.

Great, Dave Magazu. It was said the Bears o-line improved once he was canned. Also was being talked about that players in Chicago did not like him. Just what we need. SMH.
He did a great job with the Panthers Oline.....might just be what we need

My brother is telling me it was pills? Idk where he's getting the info but he just texted me pills.
I have to agree with your brother. It might be crushed pills or something. This powder looks rough and Cocaine is smoother.. You also noticed some powder dropping while he was sniffing... If this is real Cocaine, he definitely got ripped off.

I have to agree with your brother. It might be crushed pills or something. This powder looks rough and Cocaine is smoother.. You also noticed some powder dropping while he was sniffing... If this is real Cocaine, he definitely got ripped off.

One would or should ask yourself whether or not it's pills or coke......"should I sniff this off my desk in my place of employment in a manor similar to doing illegal drugs".

It's just like that hair on a bar of soap... whether it is or isn't you know where you think it came from.

Hmmm, o line is totally messed up and the coach of the o-line is possibly coked out of his head, cause and effect perhaps?

Magazu & Washburn would basically swap if we were go Bring in Magazu....

Magazu seems weird but his oline was good last year with Jordan Howard having a career record breaking year.

I guess we'll see what happens soon.

Back
Top Bottom