Foerster Resigns | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

Good riddance. I hope he gets help for his issues....but time to move on.

I just hope it wasn't Tunsil holding the camera......

Lets be honest, you make millions of dollars and live in Miami...you should be doing as much coke as you can off of "dancers". That said, you should not be recording yourself doing lines and then send that video out. That is just not being responsible right there.

First off, the human part of me truely wish him luck, and hope he gets the help he needs, it's pretty sad watching someone's career going down hill because of drugs.

Now unfortunately the Miami Dolphins fan in me has to say, if it was not drugs, he still needed to go, the O-line has been playing horrible, and whether it was drugs or just not being a good O-line coach, he needed to be gone after that Titan's game. Again, I really hope he is able to get his life right, and eventually get another job with someone, but I am not hoping Miami can find someone that can do a better job with O-line.

The coach might have been doing coke but the guys on the o-line are playing as if they're on drugs too, specially Tunsil

Ozzy rules!!

I have zero sympathy for Foerster. He was married and he is out there professing his love to a Vegas stripper he maybe knocked up while doing blow before a meeting? Peak scumbag.

On another note, considering she is in Vegas, it seems likely he did this while they were in LA during the Hurricane, so this video is somewhat recent, maybe even from this past week.

I thought he was the worst coach on the staff last year.
I can't tell if he's a good coach or not but his unit performed the worst last year, that's true. Having said that, the coach who oversaw the 2nd worst unit last year was promoted to defensive coordinator...

The only thing I will say about this is that I am pretty shocked these types of incidents dont happen more often

Good riddance. I hope he gets help for his issues....but time to move on.

I just hope it wasn't Tunsil holding the camera......
Why so many people here ‘wish him well’?

Most fans are working hard, providing the best for their family, and living a straight life. This guy has a good job, a good life, making good money, and he decided to throw it all away.

He gets no sympathy from me.

Last edited:
Crazy year, well the Oline needs help so hopefully this will turn into a silver lining for us though I hope he can work through this.

If anyone doubts the curse is real...

I'd love to believe the reason for the crappy O-line play was the coked out coach. But sadly, I know nothing ever solves our problems.

Why are we shocked? I mean he is a "line" coach!

Back
Top Bottom