For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley...

Why are we talking about QB's. We need a reciever.... Or two. Having said that, if we cant get hunter, ill settle for terrence williams.

A pass rusher is just as much of a need as WR.

I agree, although if i had to take my pick and hunter was available id take him. DE is pretty deep this year no?

I like the idea of going after a bluechip free agent receiver. Bowe or Jennings would be interesting for next year

The guy to get would be Geno Smith from WV. That guy is a stud!!!

Great game. Most passing yards EVER for a Miami QB and that's saying something. Now let kick some catholic azz.

Fun fact . Morris wears #17. The same as Tannehill. The differance is he has playmakers all around him. Ryan does not.

I know you "watch every game", but do you care to re-assess Manual's ability to move up the draft boards come April? He might not be a top 5 guy, but he most def. has a chance to go in the first stanza.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

I waited for the Clemson game I love what I saw from Manual...

Forgot about this thread but ill eat my crow, i was wrong. Thought Clemson was going to be the game in which FSU fell apart. Yet they played better against them than they did against USF today, or maybe USF is just a better team.

Still not a Manuel fan, but hes much better then he has been in previous season. If i recall correctly, the rest of the FSU schedule is a breeze, though fully expect them to be smashed if they get into a good bowl game.

The guy to get would be Geno Smith from WV. That guy is a stud!!!

SUCK FOR SMITH!!! Geno Smith looked unreal today, but Baylor has a very soft defense. Wait till UWV plays Texas, TCU, and Oklahoma.

Forgot about this thread but ill eat my crow, i was wrong. Thought Clemson was going to be the game in which FSU fell apart. Yet they played better against them than they did against USF today, or maybe USF is just a better team.

Still not a Manuel fan, but hes much better then he has been in previous season. If i recall correctly, the rest of the FSU schedule is a breeze, though fully expect them to be smashed if they get into a good bowl game.

Props to you. I think the guy has come a long way. He is smart and mature, he has a chance at the next level.

As for Barkley going #1? Geno Smith is the real deal IMO. Logan Thomas looks the part, but is so inconsistent.

With all that being said, here is hoping RT continues to improve.

Back
Top Bottom