For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley...

E.J. Manual might have a chance to spring up the draft board too.

I'n an FSU alumni so I watch every game, and Manuel is NOT an NFL QB. He has the size, but he is extremely inconsistent and not very accurate, especially on deep passes.

I guess in an ideal scenario, the fins would lose many close, competitive games, but Tannehill would show vast improvements by the end of the year. Barkley would rebound from this loss and be the clear number one prospect coming into the draft, where we have the number one pick, and several other teams would get into a bidding war for the rights to draft him. That way we have our QB, and the ability to provide him several much needed weapons. I mean, if we are going to struggle, we might as well make it worth while, and having a clear cut, no-brainer prospect could only help everyone at the top of the draft. Even if we didn't end up with the very top pick, having one of the teams above us draft a QB would mean a top WR would be more likely to drop.

I'n an FSU alumni so I watch every game, and Manuel is NOT an NFL QB. He has the size, but he is extremely inconsistent and not very accurate, especially on deep passes.

Take a look at my post..."E.J. Manual might have a chance to spring up the draft boards". He is not a finished product and has a ton of tools. However, because you "watch every game" I will make sure to yield to you.

I am more concerned about the title of this thread then anything else.

Take a look at my post..."E.J. Manual might have a chance to spring up the draft boards". He is not a finished product and has a ton of tools. However, because you "watch every game" I will make sure to yield to you.

What hes saying is that ej has no chance, and i agree 100%. What gives u the idea that hes going to change?

Athletic. Getting coached up. Good size and intangibles.

Let's see how the season goes.

I was **** on last year when I thought that RGIII was going to be "an early first rounder". You got to let a season play out.

I agree OP.

People get fooled by these USC QB's every other year. It seems that if you are tall, and you win at USC, people think you can ball.

Same with Alabama running backs, 75% of this board wanted Mark Ingram - I knew the kid was average (and/or injured - bad goods).

Then, everyone was claiming Trent Richardson was a beast....no, he is not. He, like Mark Ingram, had a dominant offensive line, these backs are average as hell.

Don't believe the hype.

What hes saying is that ej has no chance, and i agree 100%. What gives u the idea that hes going to change?

Lol thank you. Hayden gets emotional when someone disagrees with him I guess. Manuel will not move up draft boards because he is not a good quarterback. And I said I watch every game so you would know, Hayden, that I wasn't just some guy who has watches him play once and judged him. Calm down.

I am not emotional. I am after we turn the ball over though.

let's give credit where credit is due, Stanford had a great plan defensively and they have 2 of the best LBs in the nation when healthy in Shane Skov (who I love) and Chase Thomas.

USC was without their All-American Senior Center and Captain Khalid Holmes, the guy who started is a RS Freshmen. But even with that, the OL isn't great. They looked a bit suspect against Syracuse as well

As they said on Fox last night, Barkley's internal clock had to speed up with the beating he was taking.

I also love how Stanford prepares as their HC,OC, and DC are all young coaches with good NFL experience as assistants. Jimmy Harbaugh got the ball rolling at Stanford, and David Shaw will keep it going (Freshmen class has a lot of talent, and he's putting together another good class)

We've got our QB. I'm fine with Tannehill. Now go find a top receiver or two in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom