For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley...

what a complete misevaluation of a qb...probably the first "bad tape" game i've seen from barkley in over a year...and it wasn't even that bad...a few times not on the same page with his wr...a ton of pressure on barkley yesterday...

a ton of guys that will play on sunday also...that undersized lb for usc dion bailey is TERRIFIC...both stanford lbs will help someone thomas and skov...montgomery the wr for stanford is a pro...robert woods and marquise lee obviously...the rb #22 for usc is underrated and someones gonna steal that kid late and he's gonna help someone...te zach ertz might be headed for a hback type roll at the next level but he's a pro

a lot of high picks on the field...

We have our quarterback, lets develop him and get him some help. We lots of drat picks and lots of cap space next year.

If we end up in position to draft Barkley, lets trade the rights for even more draft picks.

We have our quarterback, lets develop him and get him some help. We lots of drat picks and lots of cap space next year.

If we end up in position to draft Barkley, lets trade the rights for even more draft picks.

However, if you do not feel right about him at the end of the season, you have to double down on a QB.

So the same people who say we shouldn't judge tanny based on one game are doing that exact thing with Barkley

This.

Dolphins score 3 offensive points: "We faced a great defense!", "Its Tanney's first start!", "Texans are a superbowl contender!", "I expected us to lose but we'll be fine!".

Barkley has a bad game: "lolz what a complete bust he sucks and will never get better".

This board is to funny. Cant wait for the excuses to start racing off today.

Take a look at my post..."E.J. Manual might have a chance to spring up the draft boards". He is not a finished product and has a ton of tools. However, because you "watch every game" I will make sure to yield to you.

Living in Tallahassee ive seen alot of Ej. If you want to be high on him, i wont try and stop you. But this team is the master of illusion.

FSU does this every single year. Starts out highly ranked(how the hell does that happen), smokes a bunch of nothing teams, then gets absolutely stomped by real teams and our players rightfully look like trash. Only player im really high on is the corner Rhodes.

Wait for this Clemson game coming up to start really picking through their players. Cant fire Jimbo fast enough.

UH NO he doesn't!!!! He is a MUCH bigger project coming out than RT was. He has to be taught pocket presence, how to read defenses, and he needs at least a year to work on arm strength to make NFL throws. He is not as moble as people are saying either. He can't feel the rush and throws the ball to where he first looks because that player is usually open. He is no where near as good as Sanchez was coming out.

I will be very surprised if he is the number 1 QB taken after the combine and interviews are complete. His ceiling is VERY low.
I'm sure you were hoping he'd lose just to post this ridiculous thread.

Now I know Manual has a chance.

:lol:

Yeah, ok.

I'm always wrong aren't I?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I'm sure you were hoping he'd lose just to post this ridiculous thread.

That's exactly it. Dude has an agenda against USC and Barkley is my guess.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Living in Tallahassee ive seen alot of Ej. If you want to be high on him, i wont try and stop you. But this team is the master of illusion.

FSU does this every single year. Starts out highly ranked(how the hell does that happen), smokes a bunch of nothing teams, then gets absolutely stomped by real teams and our players rightfully look like trash. Only player im really high on is the corner Rhodes.

Wait for this Clemson game coming up to start really picking through their players. Cant fire Jimbo fast enough.

Florida State is a championship caliber team with a below average QB.

Yeah, ok.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Not always, but I always hold against you talking smack last fall about how good the Marlins would be. I cannot get over it.

Yeah, ok.

Not always, but I always hold against you talking smack last fall about how good the Marlins would be. I cannot get over it.

Marlins **** their pants. Ozzie isn't cutting it. We overpaid for some guys like Bell. And I even said that last year. We overpaid for these guys. I understand why we did, but it hasn't paid off. I can't understand why we overpay for guys like Heath Bell...and then sell Hanley and Infante off.

Anyway, that's predictable that people find the one thing I'm wrong about and hammer on that...but never tell me how right I am about almost everything else.

Carry on.

Marlins **** their pants. Ozzie isn't cutting it. We overpaid for some guys like Bell. And I even said that last year. We overpaid for these guys. I understand why we did, but it hasn't paid off. I can't understand why we overpay for guys like Heath Bell...and then sell Hanley and Infante off.

Anyway, that's predictable that people find the one thing I'm wrong about and hammer on that...but never tell me how right I am about almost everything else.

Carry on.

Sounds good. I have respect for posters that simply say "my bad". When I am off or wrong, I will say that..I hate when posters run from their words or make excuses. Props for saying you were off.

We can carry on.

Nah, I never have any issues saying I was wrong. My biggest thing as a fan is simply being honest. I'm never going to be the type of fan that waves Pom-Poms and blindly cheers for trash like some people here do. I'm just gonna be honest with what I see.

I love the Marlins and on paper, I seen a team that should have won 90 games and finished second in the National League East. We're at 65 wins right now and that's just pitiful. If we take 75% of Heath Bell's blown saves, I think we're close to 80 right now (I said 75% because every closer will blow some). Unfortunately I was wrong. Josh Johnson didn't pitch as well as we had hoped. Jose Reyes started slow (never wanted Jose here anyway). Traded Hanley. We suffered thru another terrible June (when I say suffer I mean it was one of the worst in MLB history). Giancarlo Stanton went down for six weeks and that was the end of the Marlins for 2012. Heath Bell has been the biggest problem for this team. We've taken so many leads into the 9th inning and he has **** on us. And no matter what, Ozzie refused to look at other closer options like Steve Chishek. Chishek was one of the best setup guys in all of baseball the first half of the season. He should have been promoted. But I have been right with those goober Braves fans that Giancarlo Stanton was a far better prospect than Jason Heyward and now is a better baseball player than Heyward.

But this does give me the opportunity to brag about one of my favorite times when I was right. I took a BEATING many many years ago from Nebraska fans when I said that Ryan Braun would be a better player at the next level than Alex Gordon. Both were incredible 3B prospects in college. Braun came up and tore the cover off the baseball immediately. Gordon came up and struggled. Braun eventually was moved to left field because he couldn't hack it in the majors at the hot corner. Nebraska fans ripped me. Later on Gordon was moved to left field as well.

They don't say much now.

BUT I will say that I was wrong about Cam Newton (so far). That dude can play. And I was wrong about Bill Parcells trading for Brandon Marshall. I didn't think there was any way in hell Parcells would trade for that idiot. I was shocked when it happened.

I'n an FSU alumni so I watch every game, and Manuel is NOT an NFL QB. He has the size, but he is extremely inconsistent and not very accurate, especially on deep passes.

I know you "watch every game", but do you care to re-assess Manual's ability to move up the draft boards come April? He might not be a top 5 guy, but he most def. has a chance to go in the first stanza.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

I waited for the Clemson game I love what I saw from Manual...

Geno Smith looks better than Barkley, btw. RG III the second?

Back
Top Bottom