For the Ireland Supporters | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the Ireland Supporters

There should be no "for or "against". Ofcourse you dont always have to agree with the personel moves, but honestly there should be support no matter who it is up there. This man was hired by OUR organization. Weather he makes bone headed moves or not, at the end of the day he's still a big part of the Miami Dolphins organization. So me? I'm for whoever it is in that position trying their damned hardest to build a winning NFL franchise.

I have made it known that I really would like a new GM and front office here but if Ireland can prove me wrong and get us into the playoffs next season I would change my opinion of him. For all the ireland supporters on this board I have a question- What would it take for you to want him out of here? Would another 6-10 or 7-9 season do it? Are you giving him another 2 more years no matter what?

He would have to botch this offseason...the past two offseasons when it was clear we were setting up for a big haul this season I wasn't too worried about making a "splash"

We need to fill a ton of holes with the resources we have

He would have to botch this offseason...the past two offseasons when it was clear we were setting up for a big haul this season I wasn't too worried about making a "splash"

We need to fill a ton of holes with the resources we have

It wasnt about a splash it was about filling holes on offense and defense that were attainable and signing crap like Nannee, Marshall and Hicks were not good moves

So who has changed their mind? I still want him gone and let the new gm pick a coach or keep philbin.

Back
Top Bottom