For those who love this kind of write up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who love this kind of write up

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Jay haters especially will love this articles...and also the FO and Wanny people also.

I offer, for your reading pleasures.....Rolling the Dice on the NFL

Miami's piece is midway down.

Rolling the Dice on the NFL

Aint that the truth, the defense is getting wasted with no offense. By the time the offense catches up, the defense will start fading. The front office blew the qb problem. Another year of Jay.

The frustration in Miami must be mounting as a great defense and running game are wasted without the QB. After four Fiedler seasons, you would think that the Dolphin front office would get it by now.

Perfect paragragh. :up:

MDFINFAN said:
The Jay haters especially will love this articles...and also the FO and Wanny people also.

I offer, for your reading pleasures.....Rolling the Dice on the NFL

Miami's piece is midway down.

Rolling the Dice on the NFL
Pretty much sums it up, thanks for posting it. lets hope Rick was right about AJ and he is the difference maker we've all waited for, theres no doubt Wannstedt did virtually nothing to attempt an upgrade at Quarterback thru the first three years of his tenure, in the end it may be the greatest blunder history will record about this era, if not the hiring of Wanny as GM/Head Coach in the first place.

Let us pray that our QBs can shut every critic up. It's getting to be more then a tired and dead subject. It's all these guys talk about, and rightfully so.

good article... very accurate.. the only thing missing is the statement "Now that AJ Feely is competing for the starting QB posisition, the Dolfans are forced into a wait n see mode"

BlueFin said:
Pretty much sums it up, thanks for posting it. lets hope Rick was right about AJ and he is the difference maker we've all waited for, theres no doubt Wannstedt did virtually nothing to attempt an upgrade at Quarterback thru the first three years of his tenure, in the end it may be the greatest blunder history will record about this era, if not the hiring of Wanny as GM/Head Coach in the first place.

Come on Bluefin, even though Wanny didn't say it, you know he wanted BG to beat out jay, even Wanny has said the QB position has got to play better and more consistent..but who was available Wanny's first 3 seasons? But glad you liked the article..it was my peace offering.. :D

So both starting QB from last year Super BOwl were available to Wanny.

i don´t like this guys but they were available too, jon Kitna, Brad Johnson, tommy Madox

And then you got guys like Simms and few others from the draft that someday may become good players, And that´s not taking in consideration this year

gordolphin said:
Tom Brady in the 2000 draft and jeff Delhome last year.

:roflmao: :roflmao: your kidding right, like someone knew he would be TB of today.

gordolphin said:
matt Haselbeck too

If memory serves me correctly he was our first choice, but choose his old mentor in Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom