For those who love this kind of write up | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who love this kind of write up

Halifax said:
I personally dont have a problem with Jay at all. When a QB only has one look most of the time in Chambers, we can't call him a bad QB. McMicheal gives him an option every once in awhile, but when your passing game is supposed to stretch the field for your star running back, a tight-end needs to be the last guy you check before throwing the ball. Unless they are going to start sending Randy a bit more vertical, which he is definatley capable of. (We have to realize that our tightend is one of the best kept secrets in the AFC. He is a gamer for sure). But as for Feidler, I'm a strong supporter of letting him start the season with the new line and David Boston running down the left side. If all you Jay haters would go back and watch some game tape, I'm sure you'd see that it isn't that he can't make a throw, its that he can't make the throw because Chambers is trippled up and nobody else can get open. If I'm wrong, and after Jay starts this year and fails, then I'll gladly accept any critism of my view, but give the guy a chance with what is supposed to be a greatly improved offense.

He has won a hell of a lot more than he has lost, so he has that on his side. Lets see if he pull this off. He doesn't, then he doesn't. I think he will, and thats just my opinion.
Your "one look" theory as it relates to Jay just doesn't hold water, too many times have I seen him throw into double and triple coverage while another receiver is wide open, to many times have I seen him miss a wide open receiver with an innaccurate throw.

MDFINFAN said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: your kidding right, like someone knew he would be TB of today.
I think his point is we haven't and still don't take shots at drafting quarterbacks like Brady, you'll never find one if you don't draft one once in a while. Also, there have been other options we could have considered over Jay during the first three years of Wanny's tenure.

MDFINFAN said:
If memory serves me correctly he was our first choice, but choose his old mentor in Seattle.
My memory says Rick had a deal on the table and it was awaiting Wanny's approval, while we delayed Holmgren jumped in and got it done.

BlueFin said:
I think his point is we haven't and still don't take shots at drafting quarterbacks like Brady, you'll never find one if you don't draft one once in a while. Also, there have been other options we could have considered over Jay during the first three years of Wanny's tenure.

No we've taken shots at the guy from Neb, who ended suing for a wrist injury, we traded for Sage, We had the 2 QB's last year, 1 drafted, 1 FA rookie both of whom people got excited about. We have Clint this year, no we don't try to find a gem in the rough....Plleasssse

MDFINFAN said:
No we've taken shots at the guy from Neb, who ended suing for a wrist injury, we traded for Sage, We had the 2 QB's last year, 1 drafted, 1 FA rookie both of whom people got excited about. We have Clint this year, no we don't try to find a gem in the rough....Plleasssse
OKlahoma....
Josh Huepel....Tim Levcik, Zak Kustok, Sage, Cade McNown.....

Would you all just quit your b*tching about Wanny. He's what we have and nothing we say will change that untill the games start. It's all freaking doom and gloom for a lot of you. Yes, things could/should have been better the last couple of years, but some of you are just down right depressing. If the OL pulls together, and we get decent play from whomever is the qb, this should be a good year. It will be tough to get by NE, but it is possible. I'm not saying that all is right with the Dolphins, but it should be a good year. If you want to complain, wait till the games begin and there is a reason to complain.

Ok, sorry about the rant, just too many doom and gloom for a great day like today.

Back
Top Bottom