Forget #2, Who's #1? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget #2, Who's #1?

#1 team in the nation The Ohio State University
#2 team Michigan

Florida is very lucky to be playing in this game (after USC blowing it). Hopefully it's a good game, but I gotta feeling the buckeyes will pull away at the end and win 30-17.

But that's why they play the game folks, how many of you thought Miami was gonna blow the buckeyes out in '02?

#1 team in the nation The Ohio State University
#2 team Michigan

Florida is very lucky to be playing in this game (after USC blowing it). Hopefully it's a good game, but I gotta feeling the buckeyes will pull away at the end and win 30-17.

But that's why they play the game folks, how many of you thought Miami was gonna blow the buckeyes out in '02?

I still don't see how everyone is so quick to think that the Wolverines are sooo much better than the Gators. Gators have not dominated teams all year, But have played better teams all year.

Holy ****! I just saw DBoston's avatar. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

But he was like BSU doesn't deserve in the top 25. Now he's gonna be eaten his words.

BSU is clearly a top 10 team.
Or Oklahoma just IS NOT.

Funny, we really just don't actually know do we? :D

I mean, 43-42.....Texas falls apart down the stretch after beating OU 28-10.....yada! Who really knows? Boise's opponents this year were 83-82. They're a good team, but top 5? I have doubts, top 10? Maybe, but even there you're saying that only nine or fewer teams can beat Boise State in all of America. I can think of 4-6 in the SEC who can/would/should beat them, even after that Fiesta Bowl. So again, who can say? I know they're better than Hawaii, Oregon State, Nevada, Utah, San Jose State and a bunch of other teams though and they get credit for beating 11-3 OU.....by a point.

Or Oklahoma just IS NOT.

Funny, we really just don't actually know do we?
:D

I mean, 43-42.....Texas falls apart down the stretch after beating OU 28-10.....yada! Who really knows? Boise's opponents this year were 83-82. They're a good team, but top 5? I have doubts, top 10? Maybe, but even there you're saying that only nine or fewer teams can beat Boise State in all of America. I can think of 4-6 in the SEC who can/would/should beat them, even after that Fiesta Bowl. So again, who can say? I know they're better than Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, San Jose State and a bunch of other teams though and get some credit for beating 11-3 OU.....by a point.

Well we know that for sure. :D I fully expected BS to beat OU. It wasn't nearly the upset so many made it out to be IMO. Don't get me wrong it was a GREAT game but I wasn't surprised they won at all.

Back
Top Bottom