Forget #2, Who's #1? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget #2, Who's #1?

TroySmith10 said:
Absolutely I dispute it.

The guy who said that is a nobody.

Technically he's a Harris Poll voter, not really a nobody. :D

Motion said:
Technically he's a Harris Poll voter, not really a nobody. :D

Go check out his accomplsihed college coaching record (its on Wikipedia)

Other brilliant harris poll voters:

Terry Bradshaw, Rocket Ismail, Boomer Esiason, and Lou Holtz

Ohio state/Flroida feeling aside.... the Harris poll is a joke.

TroySmith10 said:
Go check out his accomplsihed college coaching record (its on Wikipedia)

Other brilliant harris poll voters:

Terry Bradshaw, Rocket Ismail, Boomer Esiason, and Lou Holtz

Ohio state/Flroida feeling aside.... the Harris poll is a joke.

Oh I agree, but he's not a nobody when he has a say in the rankings.

actually the rocket has been on college gameday once or twice and has sounded very clear, had his facts together, and wasnt a homer to anyone. He is actually the anti-herbstreit.

Timmy54 said:
actually the rocket has been on college gameday once or twice and has sounded very clear, had his facts together, and wasnt a homer to anyone. He is actually the anti-herbstreit.
Now that is good. :sidelol:

Timmy54 said:

How is Herbstriet a homer.......?

UF Fin Kat said:
the first three i understand your issue, but lou holtz is perfect for the vote.

Yeah...except Lou holtz is crazy. And he's an ND homer.

TroySmith10 said:
How is Herbstriet a homer.......?

you didnt see him crying that UM should be in the NC. "IF you vote for UF because you dont want to see a rematch then you should have your voting privilages revoked".

Face it, he is as much of a big 10 and OSU homer as Lou is a ND homer.

Timmy54 said:
you didnt see him crying that UM should be in the NC. "IF you vote for UF because you dont want to see a rematch then you should have your voting privilages revoked".

Face it, he is as much of a big 10 and OSU homer as Lou is a ND homer.

Herbstreit even lives in a suburb of Columbus. He is a homer. He may try to be objective, but when OSU is involved, he honestly can't be. Just like most every Ohio state fan.

herbstreit occasionally picks against OSU just so he doesn't look like a homer, but he clearly is.

UF Fin Kat said:
herbstreit occasionally picks against OSU just so he doesn't look like a homer, but he clearly is.

Kinda sounds like a no win situation for him....you pick your team, your a homer..you pick against them...your disguising being a homer??

Great logic indeed.

TroySmith10 said:
Yeah...except Lou holtz is crazy. And he's an ND homer.

Lou Holtz sounds like his teeth are going to fly our every time I hear him. He's a huge ND homer and is a horrible broadcaster. I disagree with alot of broadcasters but Lou Holtz is giving Shannon Sharpe a run for the guy who sounds the worst. Whenever I do happen to see Holtz on tv I feel like he's making May sound like a genius. A perfect example would be before the USC/Cal game I believe Holtz took Cal and said Cal's punt returner would be the difference. May responded something like they just wouldn't punt him the ball which made Holtz say "they can't go for it everytime on 4th down." Holtz was completely oblivious to the notion of punting the ball out of bounds.

TroySmith10 said:
Absolutely I dispute it.

The guy who said that is a nobody.

"They played one of the softest schedules of any No. 1 team in memory."

I would love to see this disputed instead of just thrown out the window.

Im sure the reason you are scared to delve into reality here is because you know as well as the rest of us, that the schedule OSU played this year was a crock at best.

Phinz420 said:
"They played one of the softest schedules of any No. 1 team in memory."

I would love to see this disputed instead of just thrown out the window.

Im sure the reason you are scared to delve into reality here is because you know as well as the rest of us, that the schedule OSU played this year was a crock at best.

Ah yes.... Playing the #2 team three times in a season, including the defending national champions on the road, the #12 team on the road....so easy.

Did you ever think our strength of schedule took a hit because we kicked everyones *** along the way.

But believe what you want....because its a 100% lock that Ohio State is going to beat Florida...badly.

Back
Top Bottom