Fox sports does not like 2 of our FA signings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox sports does not like 2 of our FA signings

Wow, a lot of talking heads seem to be jumping on the Dolphin bashing bandwagon this week. Prisco writes a stupid article about how much he hates the wildcat formation. This article trying to bash two of our biggest free agent signings. That other thread about an article that says Miami is a team on the decline. ESPN earlier this week saying the Patriots are the team to beat and the Jets are a sleeper and no real mention of the defending champs.

All these talking heads(who by the way gave the Dolphins no shot last year and it came back to bite them) are just throwing fuel on the fire. The more they question and bash the Dolphins, the angrier it will make the team. If you poke a bear with a stick long enough, the bear is going to kick the crap out of you. They are just setting Miami up to destroy the competition. Having doubters is only going to make this team play harder to try and prove teams wrong.

We'll see who's right. So far the Trifecta's draft prowess is shining better than their free agent prowess.

We'll see who's right. So far the Trifecta's draft prowess is shining better than their free agent prowess.
Maybe, but they did add some good players through free agency and trades. Ferguson, Fasano, Ayodele, Starks, Smiley, etc. Wilford obviously was a huge bust, but they have added a few key players through free agency and trades that are major contributers. I think Grove and Wilson will do just fine and I truely believe they are upgrades over Satele and Hill.

I think the test of their free agency skills will be tested this year. We need Green, Wilson, Grove and company to contribute. Also George and Wake are free agents we brought in. And JT is too.

You're right to bring up the other guys. Wilford was such an underperformer last year that I forgot about the good guys they brought in.

I don't understand why so many in the media hate he phins. I don't remember that being the case in the 70's,80's or 90's. I don't know when it started, I can't remember the "trigger" that started the hatred.

It's a foolish article, but his criticism of the Grove signing has more to do with his injury history, than his talent level.

You're right. They said the same about Pennington when we signed him. That seemed to work out well for us. Hopefully the same will be true of Grove. Time will tell.

I sometimes wonder if they criticize this regime based on the media's expectations of them to sign a marquee player.

yeah, really not even worth commenting on(thanks for the insight cox sports).

Wow, a lot of talking heads seem to be jumping on the Dolphin bashing bandwagon this week. Prisco writes a stupid article about how much he hates the wildcat formation. This article trying to bash two of our biggest free agent signings. That other thread about an article that says Miami is a team on the decline. ESPN earlier this week saying the Patriots are the team to beat and the Jets are a sleeper and no real mention of the defending champs.

All these talking heads(who by the way gave the Dolphins no shot last year and it came back to bite them) are just throwing fuel on the fire. The more they question and bash the Dolphins, the angrier it will make the team. If you poke a bear with a stick long enough, the bear is going to kick the crap out of you. They are just setting Miami up to destroy the competition. Having doubters is only going to make this team play harder to try and prove teams wrong.

Couldn't agree anymore.

Back
Top Bottom