FOX Sports - Very Positive Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX Sports - Very Positive Article

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fox Sports gave a glowing report on our Defensive secondary citing the improvement of Reggie Howard and Patrick Surtain as the best slot cover corner in the league. Also other positive news about Wade Smith and the Offensive line.

Here's the link:
http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2485826

About time we had somebody saying something positive about the Fins.

Ricky in the best shape of his career ......Patsies,Jills, and the Wets are trembling

Fins2theend said:
Ricky in the best shape of his career ......Patsies,Jills, and the Wets are trembling
wait til' he gets the muchies. :D
FiN.in.RI said:
our secondary really is the best in the league.
In your opinion.

^^^ you shall see my friend..also IMO, Bledsoe will have the worst two games of his career nect season against the fins when the Bills get swept yet again, :yawn:...

FiN.in.RI said:
^^^ you shall see my friend..also IMO, Bledsoe will have the worst two games of his career nect season against the fins when the Bills get swept yet again, :yawn:...
Until that actually happens, it's still just your opinion. :D

Although there have been realistic fans , those who are optimistic tend to go overboard.

So far finfans have said (read on this board), the fins have the best wr tandem, best secondary, going to the sb, going undefeated and it's only June. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Although there have been realistic fans , those who are optimistic tend to go overboard.

So far finfans have said (read on this board), the fins have the best wr tandem, best secondary, going to the sb, going undefeated and it's only June. :D

Bring up every post then. I want to see each post that cites those all. :rolleyes: I think we have the best secondary. True my opinion, but it is worth more to me than yours. :goof:

Best WR tandem? Can't say that yet. However, I can't think of one better off the top of my head. Those boys form Cinci are pretty talented.

Bills fans have said their team was going to the SB as well, as I am sure every segment of fans of every team have stated...except the Cardinals.

Undefeated? Maybe against the Bills yes. :evil:

Justasportsfan said:

You can't argue against the best secondary in the league...Name a team with better talent, please!

Saying we have the best secondary is not going overboard and is very realistic!

Samphin said:
Bring up every post then. I want to see each post that cites those all. :rolleyes: I think we have the best secondary. True my opinion, but it is worth more to me than yours. :goof:

Best WR tandem? Can't say that yet. However, I can't think of one better off the top of my head. Those boys form Cinci are pretty talented.

Bills fans have said their team was going to the SB as well, as I am sure every segment of fans of every team have stated...except the Cardinals.

Undefeated? Maybe against the Bills yes. :evil:
I am not goint to search the archives for the best wr tandem posts . if you want to search for it go ahead. Right after Boston was signed.

Undefeated, was said by Nick, well we're on the thread of the best secondary opinion.

FiN.in.RI said:
You can't argue against the best secondary in the league...Name a team with better talent, please!
Of course no one can argue who has what unless you want to talk what's on paper. Fine, if you want to be paper champions, it's all yours.

Do you have facts? None. Thought so. :D

It's a nice article, but this is from Jason Cole, he is after all a reporter for the Miami Herald, reporting for the Fox Sports Network...

Justasportsfan said:
Of course no one can argue who has what unless you want to talk what's on paper. Fine, if you want to be paper champions, it's all yours.

Do you have facts? None. Thought so. :D

Miami's secondary is THE MOST TALENTED SECONDARY IN THE LEAGUE which is a fact. Just because the Bills are in the gutter year after year doesn't mean you have to be jealous and ignore the obvious. You can't dispute it at this point in time so save your energy.

What facts do i have to show you except there are 3 pro bowlers out of 4 in our staring secondary. Not even to mention the backups. Im not saying miamis is a lock to go to the SB because of their #1 secondary, all I am pointing out is that their secondary is elite. So you can take your paper chambions BS and suck it.:D

Back
Top Bottom