FOX Sports - Very Positive Article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX Sports - Very Positive Article

FiN.in.RI said:
Miami's secondary is THE MOST TALENTED SECONDARY IN THE LEAGUE which is a fact. Just because the Bills are in the gutter year after year doesn't mean you have to be jealous and ignore the obvious. You can't dispute it at this point in time so save your energy.

What facts do i have to show you except there are 3 pro bowlers out of 4 in our staring secondary. Not even to mention the backups. Im not saying miamis is a lock to go to the SB because of their #1 secondary, all I am pointing out is that their secondary is elite. So you can take your paper chambions BS and suck it.:D

Best talent on paper, not best unit out there is what I mean. Some guys here we're saying how you guys had so many probowlers on D before the start of last season and because of it you had the best D. Even comparing the D to 72's D :lol: Where did your probowlers get you? It couldn't even finish top 5 :D Like I said, on paper. Not factual.

BTW, we have the no. 2 D and will hopefully get better after Milloy, Spikes, Posey, Adams have played a year together. Why should I be jealous. If our D can jump from last to no.2 in one year, maybe our O can do the same. Who knows? I can only hope, unlike you who's already decided your secondary is the best "in June" :lol:

I'll give you an "A+" for optimism. F for reality check. :D That's just my opinion.

I hate to agree with a Bills fan but he is right to say that right now all we have is an elite secondary on paper. IMO, Surtain is the best corner in the league (even ahead of Bailey and others), but I also think Madison is slipping and Knight/Freeman/Edwards (or whatever rotation is used for the Safety spot) leaves a little bit of room for improvement. Knight is a hard hitting tackling machine and ball-hawk but lacks speed, Freeman has never been a consistent starter (but is one of my faves), and Edwards has had a hard time staying healthy in his career. Howard was a sweet pickup and Will Poole I think will turn into something special. All in all, I think we have an exellent secondary but it's a bit premature to say the best in the game.....yet.

Objective Report from the latest mini-camp about the Miami Defensive Backs:

FinsFlurry said:
DBs did some interception and fair catch drills, Banks dropped nearly every ball he got...Will Poole however had a couple of amazing catches including a one-hander, he seems to have that natural ball-hawk ability. Speaking of ball hawks, Sam Madison was looking terrific today in all the drills, he had an extra spring in his step. After what Mel said about Yeremiah Bell I watched to see how quick he really was...the drill was about 20 yards long with a cone in the middle, he made it to that cone faster than Knight and Freeman combined lol. (JK if you think I'm serious) He has an extremely fast first few steps and that is such a huge advantage in terms of reaction time

Jealousy is a m***********. :D

FiN.in.RI said:
Objective Report from the latest mini-camp about the Miami Defensive Backs:

Jealousy is a m***********. :D
Mini-camp :roflmao: Okay so you have the best mini-camp secondary :lol:

Who had the best pass D last year?

Justasportsfan said:
Best talent on paper, not best unit out there is what I mean. Some guys here we're saying how you guys had so many probowlers on D before the start of last season and because of it you had the best D. Even comparing the D to 72's D :lol: Where did your probowlers get you? It couldn't even finish top 5 :D Like I said, on paper. Not factual.

Mia was the #3 defense in points allowed. You can have the #2 in yards, we'll take the points allowed category....Who knows, maybe someday they'll change the rules to give wins and losses based on yards gained and yards given up... :lol:

Talk about paper.... :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
Why should I be jealous?

Since 2000, Miami has 41 wins...Buffalo has 25. I would be jealous.

I'm just messing with you. I'm sure that both teams will be competitive this year.

Gladsadmad said:
Since 2000, Miami has 41 wins...Buffalo has 25. I would be jealous.

I'm just messing with you. I'm sure that both teams will be competitive this year.

Great, now he'll just come back with the argument that fewer wins is a good thing....Something about draft choices and lower expectations or some nonsense.

I think he believes that they met expectations better than the Fins because the Bills planned on sucking..... :lol:

Gladsadmad said:

I was asking because whoever is was has to be considered to have he best secondary until proven otherwise. :tongue: which means it isn't the fins. :lol:

Gladsadmad said:
what does last year have to do with it
Again it means you have nothing more than paper :lol:

Gladsadmad said:
It's probably because we had 22 int's to the Bills lowly 10:
So you had more int's. Who's got the better total D?

Just so you know , this isn't about the bills. It's about a finfan wearing teal glasses who thinks the fins have the best secondary in June :roflmao: Do you agree with him?

best secondary IMO is New England's. Dolphins may have the best one on paper, but that's only good to wipe your *** with

CirclingWagons said:
Dolphins may have the best one on paper, but that's only good to wipe your *** with
:lol:

I'm surprised why no one said they have the best qb's after all the hired Feely. :lol:

Help!!!! My thread is being contaminated with Bills and Patsie Fans!!

Please, Dolfans come to the rescue and bail this thread out before its totally slimed.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Great, now he'll just come back with the argument that fewer wins is a good thing....Something about draft choices and lower expectations or some nonsense.

I think he believes that they met expectations better than the Fins because the Bills planned on sucking..... :lol:
Don't mind this guy, just give him his 9-7/10-6 record every year with Wanny as HC and he'll never be unhappy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom