FOX Sports - Very Positive Article | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX Sports - Very Positive Article

FiN.in.RI said:
Miami's secondary is THE MOST TALENTED SECONDARY IN THE LEAGUE which is a fact. Just because the Bills are in the gutter year after year doesn't mean you have to be jealous and ignore the obvious. You can't dispute it at this point in time so save your energy.

What facts do i have to show you except there are 3 pro bowlers out of 4 in our staring secondary. Not even to mention the backups. Im not saying miamis is a lock to go to the SB because of their #1 secondary, all I am pointing out is that their secondary is elite. So you can take your paper chambions BS and suck it.:D

Anyone who saw the games last year would know that Miami's pass defence was horrid. We couldn't get teams off the field often allowing them to convert 3rd and longs with the pass. The stats show Buffalo had the best pass D in the AFC and the Phins had one of the worst. :(

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=teampass&pos=def&league=afc&year=2003&season=2

sherif? if your basing it off stats, you will see our run D was so good, i think 3rd or 5th something like that, the teams had to adjust and pass more, giving up more yards through the air. check the stats, we had a very solid D last season

also, i dont think you can say bledsoe will have the 2 worst games of his career next season vs us. last season, he earned -4pts in fantasy football. do you know how sad that is? and i remember the 2nd game (i think) he had a passer rating of 18.1 going into buffaloe's last drive in the 4th. might be pretty hard to top that :)

Samphin said:
Well, if we are the paper champions, that means Buffalo missed out on even that championship. :lol: At least we won something. :goof: Bottom line though is that it is mini camp. Heck, I guess it is possible that Surtain, Madison, Poole, Howard, Knight, Edwards, Bell and Freeman forget they play for a winner like Miami and do their best Buffalo player impression ( you know, with the losing and what not), but I doubt it. However, what do you want us to tlak about? We speculate, just loike every other fna in the league. Would you rather we flood the main board on Buffalo Bills news, like a certain Bills site does with Miami? :lol: We have better things to do with our time, like tlak about how we will go undefeated with our great WR tandem and secondary. :goof:
Once again, this isn't about the bills. This is about someone stating that the fins definitely having the best secondary and pre-season hasn't even started. It's one thing to speculate but not talk like it is definite. There are not facts to back up his statment other than them being probowlers. That's nothing but potential. Ty Law was a probowler , does that automatically mean that our D will be better since Winfield never made the probowl?
I haven't denied that it looks good on paper but it isn't fact. Do you disagree?

Why not make fun of the fins internal problems. It's off season. People here talk about the bills just like you did on that post. It's no different. :goof:

Foladar said:
I don't post here much, but this is sickening. Miami Dolphins have the top defense in the league, hands down. Anyone with some intelligence would agree, obviously the Bills fans don't have intelligence or they would have noticed this when we swept them. Looks like your looking through some Bills glasses, and it's getting fogged up. And quite honestly, you are just as much as a loser as the Bills if you have nothing better to do then post trash on a Dolphins board.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Another one.

I agree, it's trash. Your post is, I mean.

Based on your post, you obviously don't have the authority to talk about intelligence. Show me facts that the fins have the best D. You should've stayed away from posting if you were just gonna post some baseless crap.

What team in the NFL is deeper than the Dolphins in the secondary. I would have to say that we are the deepest secondary but will wait to say we are the best. The FS position still worries me a little.

OK FINE i was a little overzealous. SO SHOOT ME. :D

I get too excited sometimes.

BUT! We have the deepest secondary in the league and I PREDICT that our pass defense will be top 5 next season. Smack it, flip it and write that ish down, you heard it here first.

FiN.in.RI said:
OK FINE i was a little overzealous. SO SHOOT ME. :D

I get too excited sometimes.

BUT! We have the deepest secondary in the league and I PREDICT that our pass defense will be top 5 next season. Smack it, flip it and write that ish down, you heard it here first.
I'm not gonna disagree that the fins have an impressive lineup at secondary. I just hope they don't live up to their potential.

CirclingWagons said:
Don't mind this guy, just give him his 9-7/10-6 record every year with Wanny as HC and he'll never be unhappy :lol:

I'm happy that 10-6 is a better starting point for the following season than 6-10. I'm happy that the FO took serious steps to address OL, WR, and QB (either backup or starter) THIS year. The Bills (on the other hand) plan on fielding the same crappy offense as last year.

Spin it anyway you want, but 3-13, 8-8, and 6-10 is a pitiful performance since Tommy Boy took over. Keep building for the future Tommy.....

Bills fans will be happy with 8-8, so what's your point?

Justasportsfan said:
Once again, this isn't about the bills. This is about someone stating that the fins definitely having the best secondary and pre-season hasn't even started. It's one thing to speculate but not talk like it is definite. There are not facts to back up his statment other than them being probowlers. That's nothing but potential. Ty Law was a probowler , does that automatically mean that our D will be better since Winfield never made the probowl?
I haven't denied that it looks good on paper but it isn't fact. Do you disagree?

Why not make fun of the fins internal problems. It's off season. People here talk about the bills just like you did on that post. It's no different. :goof:

When did the Bills get Ty Law?

buffalo ????? two losses... i say yes..!

Justasportsfan said:
Until that actually happens, it's still just your opinion. :D

i have to agree..............................

Justasportsfan said:
There are not facts to back up his statment other than them being probowlers. That's nothing but potential.

Making the probowl shows potential???????

Potential for what? to be a good enough player to.....make the Probowl?

What the H*** kind of nonsense is that?

Back
Top Bottom