FOX Sports - Very Positive Article | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX Sports - Very Positive Article

CirclingWagons said:
Don't mind this guy, just give him his 9-7/10-6 record every year with Wanny as HC and he'll never be unhappy :lol:

yea ok and you can be forever happy with the bills and drew bledsoe as your qb:lol: sitting pretty in the number 4 spot year after year :lol:

FinFan57 said:
Help!!!! My thread is being contaminated with Bills and Patsie Fans!!

Please, Dolfans come to the rescue and bail this thread out before its totally slimed.
it was slimed as soon as justaboybandfan thought about replying. j/k

Noone knows for sure who the best is going to be this year. I do think however, we should be a better team if the people we put in place play up to their potential. The fact we are argueing about what might happen is the same thing that happens every year. Just remember opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one,and most of them stink. I will lett the players decide who is the best. The respect they want, they have to earn,every year,on the field. Not just in a news paper article.

dolfanreal69 said:
Noone knows for sure who the best is going to be this year. I do think however, we should be a better team if the people we put in place play up to their potential, this fact we are argueing about what might happen is the same thing that happens every year. Just remember opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one,and most of them stink. I will lett the players decide who is the best. The respect they want, they have to earn,every year,on the field. Not just in a news paper article.
obviously you can't judge something that hasn't happened, you can only speculate.

and thats why the off-season is that much better with a message board.

FiN.in.RI said:
yea ok and you can be forever happy with the bills and drew bledsoe as your qb:lol: sitting pretty in the number 4 spot year after year :lol:
Nope, I'm not. This is Bledsoe's last chance this year.

FiN.in.RI said:
it was slimed as soon as justaboybandfan thought about replying. j/k
Ah, what's wrong? Got schooled again. :lol: Best secondary in June :roflmao:

Why not go out on a limb and say the fins are underfeated.....in June :roflmao: At least that's a fact :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
wait til' he gets the muchies. :D
In your opinion.

Very true, he will be twice as tough to stop.:D

Justasportsfan said:
Just so you know , this isn't about the bills. It's about a finfan wearing teal glasses who thinks the fins have the best secondary in June :roflmao: Do you agree with him?

I don't really care..to be completely honest. As long as Miami wins games.

Gladsadmad said:
I don't really care..to be completely honest. As long as Miami wins games.
There you go. Your posts are usually objective and unbiased unlike others who look at evrything through teal glasses.

Justasportsfan said:
:lol:

I'm surprised why no one said they have the best qb's after all the hired Feely. :lol:

We have the best QB in the AFC EAST. :roflmao:

Justasportsfan mod edit liottle bioys.

Mod Note:
You're suspended 48 hours for the little boys comment and for repeatedly telling other members to shut up. Clean up your act when you get back or you'll be gone for far longer.

P4E

Justasportsfan said:
I am not goint to search the archives for the best wr tandem posts . if you want to search for it go ahead. Right after Boston was signed.

Undefeated, was said by Nick, well we're on the thread of the best secondary opinion.

Of course no one can argue who has what unless you want to talk what's on paper. Fine, if you want to be paper champions, it's all yours.

Do you have facts? None. Thought so. :D

Well, if we are the paper champions, that means Buffalo missed out on even that championship. :lol: At least we won something. :goof: Bottom line though is that it is mini camp. Heck, I guess it is possible that Surtain, Madison, Poole, Howard, Knight, Edwards, Bell and Freeman forget they play for a winner like Miami and do their best Buffalo player impression ( you know, with the losing and what not), but I doubt it. However, what do you want us to tlak about? We speculate, just loike every other fna in the league. Would you rather we flood the main board on Buffalo Bills news, like a certain Bills site does with Miami? :lol: We have better things to do with our time, like tlak about how we will go undefeated with our great WR tandem and secondary. :goof:

Samphin said:
Well, if we are the paper champions, that means Buffalo missed out on even that championship. :lol: At least we won something. :goof: Bottom line though is that it is mini camp. Heck, I guess it is possible that Surtain, Madison, Poole, Howard, Knight, Edwards, Bell and Freeman forget they play for a winner like Miami and do their best Buffalo player impression ( you know, with the losing and what not), but I doubt it. However, what do you want us to tlak about? We speculate, just loike every other fna in the league. Would you rather we flood the main board on Buffalo Bills news, like a certain Bills site does with Miami? :lol: We have better things to do with our time, like tlak about how we will go undefeated with our great WR tandem and secondary. :goof:
:clap:

Back
Top Bottom