FOX Sports - Very Positive Article | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX Sports - Very Positive Article

Dolfans Poll

How many of you think this Bills slimeball, who is sliming all over my thread, will come back around during the season when the Billies are getting their a$$e$ kicked by every team in the NFL?

I'm going to enjoy comparing the Billies and Dolphins at the end of this season. If they show us up, we deserve to be slimed and Wanny needs to pack his bags. However, I think the opposite will occur and we should go to his home board and slime his Buffalo Bootie and rest of the Billie fans.

FinFan57 said:
How many of you think this Bills slimeball, who is sliming all over my thread, will come back around during the season when the Billies are getting their a$$e$ kicked by every team in the NFL?
Clump , I think he's talking about you :escape:

Justasportsfan said:
Although there have been realistic fans , those who are optimistic tend to go overboard.

So far finfans have said (read on this board), the fins have the best wr tandem, best secondary, going to the sb, going undefeated and it's only June. :D
any why shouldnt they say that. They believe in their team as you do.

You seem to forget this is a Dolphin board...noot a bills board!

6-10, and two of those were losses to Miami,so in other words you would have been eight and eight had you beaten our team. Feels good to be part of the jills misery. :roflmao:

FiN.in.RI said:
You can't argue against the best secondary in the league...Name a team with better talent, please!

Nice coverage by that vastly over-rated secondary versus the Pats in overtime last year. :roflmao:

Read the whole thread next time, bozo.

PatsFanTX said:
Nice coverage by that vastly over-rated secondary versus the Pats in overtime last year. :roflmao:
last year douche...last year..anyway you only got lucky on ONE bomb.

im talkin this year. THis year we have loads more (good) depth than the last...
go back to your hole in Texas anyway no one wants to hear from you..

We will just wait and see I am not gonna set here and say in June who will have a better defense. I do know that we shut the bills out last year, I know we were 10-6 the bills 6-10 despite that great Bills D. I know in the first game last year our defense held Bledsoe to a passer rating of 18.4 which is just horrible. 10-25 for 98 yards and 2 picks and was sacked 4 times. Also we picked of the Henry pass which made three picks for the Fins. The Bills only had 118 yards while we racked up 313. The Bills only score can from that bad D. Ricky had 153 against that awesome Buffalo D . That was the first game. The second game was little better stat wise for that awesome Buffalo D. Ricky still had over a hundred yards rushing, 111 to be exact. While Oh Henry only had 67. Bledsoe had 114 yards passing and was sacked 6 times and picked once. Which all in all we held the Bills to 3 points Offensively in the two games. In game one the Bills did return an INT for a TD so a total of 10 points in the 2 games. While our Offense scored 30 points. We totaled 37 but 7 of the points was a INT returned for a TD. Boy now that is one awesome Bills D. I hope they are the same this year.

jesusfreak26 said:
We will just wait and see I am not gonna set here and say in June who will have a better defense. I do know that we shut the bills out last year, I know we were 10-6 the bills 6-10 despite that great Bills D. I know in the first game last year our defense held Bledsoe to a passer rating of 18.4 which is just horrible. 10-25 for 98 yards and 2 picks and was sacked 4 times. Also we picked of the Henry pass which made three picks for the Fins. The Bills only had 118 yards while we racked up 313. The Bills only score can from that bad D. Ricky had 153 against that awesome Buffalo D . That was the first game. The second game was little better stat wise for that awesome Buffalo D. Ricky still had over a hundred yards rushing, 111 to be exact. While Oh Henry only had 67. Bledsoe had 114 yards passing and was sacked 6 times and picked once. Which all in all we held the Bills to 3 points Offensively in the two games. In game one the Bills did return an INT for a TD so a total of 10 points in the 2 games. While our Offense scored 30 points. We totaled 37 but 7 of the points was a INT returned for a TD. Boy now that is one awesome Bills D. I hope they are the same this year.

Yup, I hope it's the same D with a much better O :D Anytime your O gives up the ball that often, your D is bound to collapse especially with a rb like RW. We shall see how this revamprd OL of yours can open lanes for RW this year. Seems to me St. Clair has been openning lanes for the D like he was I-95. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Yup, I hope it's the same D with a much better O :D Anytime your O gives up the ball that often, your D is bound to collapse especially with a rb like RW. We shall see how this revamprd OL of yours can open lanes for RW this year. Seems to me St. Clair has been openning lanes for the D like he was I-95. :D

We were talking about defenses here. But while our OL is unproven there is a question there. All of these guys have played before and I am looking for them to gel by the start of the season and when you practice against a D LINE like ours they will only get better. Now to move on if you have not said anything about our QB situation JUST this is not pointed at you but I know that there are some Bills fans on here talking about us and our third string QB (A.J.). The bills fans don't have any room to talk have you looked at there backups? If Bledsoe goes down they are in trouble. Who will they bring in? J.P Loseman?, Greg Zolman?, Travis Brown?, man I feel much better about our QB pos. Glad I am not in BUFFS shoes.

Back
Top Bottom