Free agent Elvis Dumerville | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agent Elvis Dumerville

Dumerville is a RFA with no cap, UFA with cap. As it stands right now it looks like Dumerville will be a RFA as he has only played in the NFL for 5 years.

Why sacrifice draft picks to sign Dumervil when you have Wake in place?

What ever happened to building through the draft????? Why does everyone feel the need to constantly trade for a player!!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather he develop Wake.

Why sacrifice draft picks to sign Dumervil when you have Wake in place?

Not all realized that he was a RFA. I don't think we should sign guys like this, but if the CBA gets done and he becomes a UFA I really hope we get him.

He is a free agent...What are the chances Nolan brings him here?

I think he will be a RFA but regardless the Broncos will re-sign him. Their two top priorities this off-season is to either sign Marshall or get good value in a trade back AND sign Elvis Dumervill.

With that being said, DJ Williams should hit the market (if in fact a kffl report that was posted earlier today was accurate). He would be a perfect fit for the defensive leader that we so desperately need.

Man imagine if our LB crew looked like this
OLB: Dumervill, Anderson
ILB: McClain
ILB: Crowder
OLB: Wake, Taylor
and maybe some other LB that we draft

I absolutely love Dumerville. Problem is, he's an RFA and you can bet Denver will put the highest tender possible on him. I like him, but for a 1st and 3rd, not a chance. As others have said, hopefully Nolan can turn Wake into our Dumerville.

That would be great, but not going to happen considering we would have to forfeit at the least, a first rounder to get Dumerville, so no McClain. Lots of good ILB's in FA too, though almost all the good ones are RFA too. Would love Dansby though.

There is a lot of people around here that keep going on and on about Dumerville.

How tall is he?

I don't think there is any chance that Parcells, Ireland and Sporano would trade draft picks for a short LB. The one thing that they are all in agreement about is the size of the players that they want on the team.

Isn't Dumerville notorious for being good and for being so undersized.

Camron is the next beast in the NFL, he is a raw piece of meat and with Nolan he can be seasond to perfection... A move like that would be cost'ly,for that money I'd rather get a WR...

1st: ILB Rolando McClain
Trade Ginn, 3rd, and 6th for 2nd
2nd: OLB Jerry Hughes
2nd: WR Arrelious Benn
3rd: S 6-3 Myron Lewis Vanderbilt
4th: TE Ed Dickson Oregon
5th: WR Dezmon Briscoe Kansas
6th: OL Dan Doerning Iowa
7th: RB Keith Toston OSU

Take out the 5th rounder...insert best NT available, and you got Gold!:hi5:
Oh, wait, we dont have a 5th....and, didnt you trade away your 3rd with Ginn?

That would be great, but not going to happen considering we would have to forfeit at the least, a first rounder to get Dumerville, so no McClain. Lots of good ILB's in FA too, though almost all the good ones are RFA too. Would love Dansby though.

Not sure if he's worth a 1st rounder. He does have 42.5 sacks in 4 years and he's young so he has upside. If he's a RFA, would he pull in a 1 and 3 if another team wanted him?

Back
Top Bottom