From the mouths of babes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From the mouths of babes...

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I just thought this was interesting...

Last night, during dinner out with my GFs large family, I was talking to one of her neices. She's a young girl, 10, I think....Anyway she was telling me that her favorite baseball team is the Kansas City Royals. Since her name is Kansas, I asked her if her favorite team was the Chiefs. She said No, that she was a Jaguars fan....then she said, "but they suck" :( ....So I said how do you feel about the Dolphins? She said, " I like them too, because they always have a chance." :missmeth:

:cooldude:

Hey that is one reason i love the fins. It was like that with me and girls in school. I always had a chance. Sometimes i blew that chance, but hey it was there.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yeah, me too!
Unlike highschool, this years 'Phins need to seal the deal!

inFINSible said:
I just thought this was interesting...

Last night, during dinner out with my GFs large family, I was talking to one of her neices. She's a young girl, 10, I think....Anyway she was telling me that her favorite baseball team is the Kansas City Royals. Since her name is Kansas, I asked her if her favorite team was the Chiefs. She said No, that she was a Jaguars fan....then she said, "but they suck" :( ....So I said how do you feel about the Dolphins? She said, " I like them too, because they always have a chance." :missmeth:

:cooldude:

Just wondering what i had to do with this post??!! Since you used my smilie ;)

:missmeth:

MissMeth said:
Just wondering what i had to do with this post??!! Since you used my smilie ;)

:missmeth:

He probably just wanted to lure you into this thread, so you'd talk to him... he's attention starved ya know... :lol:

Don't listen to Wharf!!

I just thought it looked like a 10 year old girl. :dunno:

So anyway, now that you're here, ummm, how's it going? You doin alright? Can't wait for the season to start, how about you?

BTW, ummm, you're not a 10 year old girl, are you?

inFINSible said:
Don't listen to Wharf!!

So anyway, now that you're here, ummm, how's it going? You doin alright? Can't wait for the season to start, how about you?

LOL!!! NO!!! I am a 24 year old woman! The smilie worked because i have blonde hair and i am sporty... Wharf is an artist!!! ;)

Im doing great... and yes i can not wait till the season starts so i dont have to listen to all the negativity of this offseason anymore!

inFINSible said:
Don't listen to Wharf!!

:roflmao:

MissMeth said:
LOL!!! NO!!! I am a 24 year old woman! The smilie worked because i have blonde hair and i am sporty... Wharf is an artist!!! ;)

Im doing great... and yes i can not wait till the season starts so i dont have to listen to all the negativity of this offseason anymore!
:lol: you'd love to meet Kansas, she's blond hair and sporty too...that's another reason I used your smiley...

Glad to hear you're doing great and I couldn't agree more...:up:

BTW, wharf is not an artist.....

:wharf: <----see?

Watch yourself MM...;)

Back
Top Bottom