From the mouths of babes... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From the mouths of babes...

inFINSible said:
I just come on here trying to give an opinion and I get attacked. Thanks guys for making this place miserable for me.

All the lemmings on here do nothing but attack anyone with an opinion different from theirs.

I don't even know if I want to come here any more.

:fire:

DOLPHINS RULE!!!

YOU "F"d it up!!!!!!!!!!!

He always puts PHINZ RULE!!!! Not "DOLPHINS" otherwise a very good reproduction of a Blitzkrieg post.

Section126 said:
YOU "F"d it up!!!!!!!!!!!

He always puts PHINZ RULE!!!! Not "DOLPHINS" otherwise a very good reproduction of a Blitzkrieg post.
Damnit!!!

inFINSible said:
I just come on here trying to give an opinion and I get attacked. Thanks guys for making this place miserable for me.

All the lemmings on here do nothing but attack anyone with an opinion different from theirs.

I don't even know if I want to come here any more.

:fire:

DOLPHINS RULE!!!

inFINSible is not feeling any love! :evil:

Wow... finally an interesting.. funny and readable thread!!! ALL HAIL INFINSIBLE ;) :goof:

For the record... i am not rich.. i am a poor college student :cry:

MissMeth said:
Wow... finally an interesting.. funny and readable thread!!! ALL HAIL INFINSIBLE ;) :goof:

For the record... i am not rich.. i am a poor college student :cry:

Well, unfortunately, the rich part far outweighs the blonde and athletic part, so therefore you miss out on me. Consider yourself lucky. :roflmao:

MissMeth said:
So is that the reason i cant find a good man?!!! :jawdrop:

No the reason you can't find a good man is because of that offensive pic of Calvin peeing on the beloved Gator. :goof: All the good guys are in Gainesville. Yikes, that sounded kind of **** there eh?

Back
Top Bottom