From the mouths of babes... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From the mouths of babes...

24 eh? Hmmm I too am in my roaring 20's. SO uhh tell me this you are blonde and sporty. That meets to of my requiremnts. If you are also rich, you shall fulfill all requirements and I shall take thee and have thine. :lol: :goof:

Samphin said:
24 eh? Hmmm I too am in my roaring 20's. SO uhh tell me this you are blonde and sporty. That meets to of my requiremnts. If you are also rich, you shall fulfill all requirements and I shall take thee and have thine. :lol: :goof:

wow! You're smooooooth!! :cooldude:

I'll bet you get ALL the babes with that line! :lol: ;)

Top 10 Scariest lines heard from random AOL chat rooms....

Number 1:

inFINSible said:
BTW, ummm, you're not a 10 year old girl, are you?

WharfRat said:
wow! You're smooooooth!! :cooldude:

I'll bet you get ALL the babes with that line! :lol: ;)

It is even funnier if you read it with the aliens from the Simpsons voices in your head. Kane and Krodos. :lol: I even cracked myself up! I don't have to be smooth, I have a girlfriend of almost 4 years now. Smooth is no longer an option, blunt and to the point is my MO now.

Trekbiz said:
Top 10 Scariest lines heard from random AOL chat rooms....

Number 1:
:cry: I was just making sure she wasn't.....:foundout:

inFINSible said:
I just thought this was interesting...

Last night, during dinner out with my GFs large family, I was talking to one of her neices. She's a young girl, 10, I think....Anyway she was telling me that her favorite baseball team is the Kansas City Royals. Since her name is Kansas, I asked her if her favorite team was the Chiefs. She said No, that she was a Jaguars fan....then she said, "but they suck" :( ....So I said how do you feel about the Dolphins? She said, " I like them too, because they always have a chance." :missmeth:

:cooldude:

What? Invin, you have a girlfriend? An actural Female? :lol: :lol:

MDFINFAN said:
What? Invin, you have a girlfriend? An actural Female? :lol: :lol:

LMAO! Female yes, The question is 2 legs or 4 :goof:

I just come on here trying to give an opinion and I get attacked. Thanks guys for making this place miserable for me.

All the lemmings on here do nothing but attack anyone with an opinion different from theirs.

I don't even know if I want to come here any more.

:fire:

DOLPHINS RULE!!!

Well, this wasnt relevant to the Dolphins themselves.
:goof:

Hey i think people are just poking fun laugh it off man it is all in sport.

Yeah, Hint the Goofy Face :p

I mean no offence.

LIQUID24 said:
InFINS is just joking guys. He is mocking a post made yesterday by Blitzkreig.
Thanks....I probably should have done it better....

I'm okay guys, really.....:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom