Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :)))))) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :))))))

LMAO!! Serves them right!! Anyone have a link to Rex's postgame presser? I would love to see his excuses!

It's 1 game, relax. Let's see if the Dolphins can beat a team with a winning record :rolleyes:

It's sad that the first thing I thought after the Jets lost was, "Yay, the boards will be clear of annoying Jets fans."

It's 1 game, relax. Let's see if the Dolphins can beat a team with a winning record :rolleyes:

2 and a half actually. You played like **** against the Broncos, a team who lost 59-14 to the raiders and just lost to the niners, and played like **** a lot of the Vikings game. Funny what happens when defenders drop 3+ easy picks a game the 1st 5 games, and now Sanchez luck has changed, you look like a completely different team.

Right on schedule for that usual Jets midseason collapse.

Jets fans make me laugh, on their game day thread today comments were, I ****ing hate this team, or I am through being a fan, or This is the worst day of my life. HAHAHA. But the same people two weeks ago declared them superbowl champs

Prediction from a yets fan on ganggreen.com

35-7 Jets

a laugher

6-1

@ Det and Cle 8-1

Hst and Cin 10-1

and ready to rip Brady's head off his neck on December 2 in Sucksboro

It sure was a laughter....lmao yets fans......

While I'm glad they stunk it up we have to admit this Offense has also been having problems. They are allergic to tds..... I mean cmon we need to get better at scoring tds because our d won't always be there to hold teams to 10
Points.

I honestly believe Detroit might blow them out next week. Those young d lineman are serious bad *** and Sanchez will be running for his life. And Stafford looks seriously good. Detroit 37 New york overrated everything jets 6

Back
Top Bottom