Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :)))))) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :))))))

I don't expect it to be easy but I expect to win.

If you shut down their offense (in particular Megatron) then you should win. But they have put up some good numbers against some decent defenses and I can see them making it tough for you.

jets will lose to the lions this week. lock it up. detroit despite its 2-5 record, is playing at a real high level right now, and by watching them, would not think they r 2-5.

Seriously? This is how you keep these lame ****s coming back here. Shut up with the dumb predictions already. Focus on the Phins.

Seriously? This is how you keep these lame ****s coming back here. Shut up with the dumb predictions already. Focus on the Phins.
why does me making a prediction in a thread about the jets make me guilty for having these jet fans coming back? i didn't start this thread or anything, i was just lurking around and saw it. also, i like trash talking that is what makes sports fun.

also, about focusing on the fins, trust me i focus a ton on the fins, but i can multi task and talk trash to our most heated rivals fans.

why does me making a prediction in a thread about the jets make me guilty for having these jet fans coming back? i didn't start this thread or anything, i was just lurking around and saw it. also, i like trash talking that is what makes sports fun.

also, about focusing on the fins, trust me i focus a ton on the fins, but i can multi task and talk trash to our most heated rivals fans.

Just saying, it baits these mofos into coming here and trolling. I'm really tired of them.

just saying, it baits these mofos into coming here and trolling. I'm really tired of them.
ur rite, lots of them are real trolls. They only come when their team wins. Cant stand those people. However, if it was only fin fans, on this board, it wouldn't be as fun.

There are some posters who are not bad on here like nyjunc and wsw, etc, but i do agree many are trolls in general.

That is why sports is awesome, imagine if the whole entire planet like the dolphins and no other team. Im sure people would say that is awesome, but in reality that would be boring because there would be no debate and no one to trash talk.

ur rite, lots of them are real trolls. They only come when their team wins. Cant stand those people. However, if it was only fin fans, on this board, it wouldn't be as fun.

There are some posters who are not bad on here like nyjunc and wsw, etc, but i do agree many are trolls in general.

That is why sports is awesome, imagine if the whole entire planet like the dolphins and no other team. Im sure people would say that is awesome, but in reality that would be boring because there would be no debate and no one to trash talk.

That would suck for Dan Henning.

If you shut down their offense (in particular Megatron) then you should win. But they have put up some good numbers against some decent defenses and I can see them making it tough for you.

Our D is rounding into form w/ a healthy revis. I am excited to see him match up w/ Calvin. I think this game is on our O, if we play like we did last week we'll open the door for detroit. if we play like we are capable of we should win fairly comfortably.

Because of the old man in the box.

The miami fieldgoals sounds better than the new york shutouts.

Of course, the players have nothing to do w/ it. It's all Dan henning's fault:lol:

jets will lose to the lions this week. lock it up. detroit despite its 2-5 record, is playing at a real high level right now, and by watching them, would not think they r 2-5.

And then when it's time for us to play them in December we'll hear about how they're the Lions and how it's an automatic win for us lol. I know how this game works.

I dont care,you got shutout at home..not a freakin single point...thats embarrassing.

So which is more embarrassing?

going 0-3 at home including losing 2 critical home games to div rivals you are chasing or having one bad game where you get shut out?

And then when it's time for us to play them in December we'll hear about how they're the Lions and how it's an automatic win for us lol. I know how this game works.

And if we beat them we'll hear how awful the Lions are and how we should have won the game against them.

Back
Top Bottom