Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :)))))) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :))))))

I honestly believe Detroit might blow them out next week. Those young d lineman are serious bad *** and Sanchez will be running for his life. And Stafford looks seriously good. Detroit 37 New york overrated everything jets 6

This I really believe is going to happen. Good one. GO LIONS KILL THE YETS!!!!!

Always good to see them get shutout at home.

Do you think I'm going to run and hide b/c my team stunk yesterday? it happens. I'm sure we'll hear all about how we now suck and how great Miami is again:lol:

Do you think I'm going to run and hide b/c my team stunk yesterday? it happens. I'm sure we'll hear all about how we now suck and how great Miami is again:lol:

No I'll be saying Dolphins won a game they should've won

The Jets, :bobdole: can't find a joke for that one junc :lol:

I honestly believe Detroit might blow them out next week. Those young d lineman are serious bad *** and Sanchez will be running for his life. And Stafford looks seriously good. Detroit 37 New york overrated everything jets 6

It's comments like these that will always keep us coming back. They almost always backfire. Hopefully you can start a thread about how the Jets could finish 5-11 next.

:up:

The Jets lose one game and all this lame threads start popping up...

They still beat us in our own house..

Its not like they were only going to lose 1 game..

Wow!!! How embarassing! One big huge goose egg. Not even a field goal. Couldn't happen too a nicer bunch of guys.

jets will lose to the lions this week. lock it up. detroit despite its 2-5 record, is playing at a real high level right now, and by watching them, would not think they r 2-5.

jets will lose to the lions this week. lock it up. detroit despite its 2-5 record, is playing at a real high level right now, and by watching them, would not think they r 2-5.

and then if we beat them we'll hear how detroit sucks, how they are 2-6 and have won 4 games in the last 3 years,...

LOL... and they're back with the predictions. I think that was the problem yesterday; you guys didn't start a thread claiming the Packers were going to destroy us. That's our lucky charm.

and then if we beat them we'll hear how detroit sucks, how they are 2-6 and have won 4 games in the last 3 years,...
detroit isnt elite, but they r playing with lots of energy and have lots of young talent. wont be an easy game. if u win, it will be a good hard fought win on the road.

detroit isnt elite, but they r playing with lots of energy and have lots of young talent. wont be an easy game. if u win, it will be a good hard fought win on the road.

I don't expect it to be easy but I expect to win.

Back
Top Bottom