Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :)))))) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :))))))

You can really tell who the real losers are in life by looking at how many posts someone has on the rivals message board.....I net you guys all have beautiful wives and lots of friends.....losers

You can really tell who the real losers are in life by looking at how many posts someone has on the rivals message board.....I net you guys all have beautiful wives and lots of friends.....losers

I have a very beautiful wife, thank you for asking. I have a great job, 2 beautiful kids, I live in a great place, I get to experience things most sports fans do not get to experience. I really appreciate your concern. I hope your life is a good one as well.

So which is more embarrassing?

going 0-3 at home including losing 2 critical home games to div rivals you are chasing or having one bad game where you get shut out?

And if we beat them we'll hear how awful the Lions are and how we should have won the game against them.
im saying it now. do u guys have a chance? of course u have a chance. r the lions an elite team? no, they r 2-5. do they look better than a 2-5 team on the field? 100%.

bottom line, these r not the lions of the past many years, these lions, although a losing record have been in bascially every game, and if u guys go into detroit and win, it will be a good win for u guys, and if u guys go in their and just blow them out, i would be impressed because in all the lions 5 losses they have lost

19-14 to chicago ( should have won that game)
35-32 to philly
i believe it was 27-13 to the vikings, but either way game was not as lopsided as score
28-20 to the giants in the meadowlands without stafford
28-26 in gb to a healthy packer team at the time pretty much

in their wins they have scored 44 and 38 pts. this team puts up points, especially at home so far scoring 44,38.32. ur defense will have its hands full with that offense.

im saying it now. do u guys have a chance? of course u have a chance. r the lions an elite team? no, they r 2-5. do they look better than a 2-5 team on the field? 100%.

bottom line, these r not the lions of the past many years, these lions, although a losing record have been in bascially every game, and if u guys go into detroit and win, it will be a good win for u guys, and if u guys go in their and just blow them out, i would be impressed because in all the lions 5 losses they have lossed

35-32 to philly
i believe it was 27-13 to the vikings, but either way game was not as lopsided as score

in their wins they have scored 44 and 38 pts. this team puts up points, especially at home so far scoring 44,38.32. ur defense will have its hands full with that offense.

We are the much better team, we have more than a chance. Does it guarantee we win? of course not but it will be a big upset if Detroit wins.

We are better than every team they have played so far and we are wounded coming off an awful performance. The smart money would be on the Jets.

They may put up points but we don't allow points. We have allowed more than 20 just once this year(we won) and in our two losses we have allowed 19 total points.

bottom line, these r not the lions of the past many years, these lions, although a losing record have been in bascially every game, and if u guys go into detroit and win, it will be a good win for u guys, and if u guys go in their and just blow them out, i would be impressed because in all the lions 5 losses they have lost

35-32 to philly

Good post. The Lions are much better than their record shows and this game will be anything but easy.

I honestly believe Detroit might blow them out next week. Those young d lineman are serious bad *** and Sanchez will be running for his life. And Stafford looks seriously good. Detroit 37 New york overrated everything jets 6

Thanks for this one :).

I don't know what other Jets fans do but I haven't been around the day after the Fins losses either. I mean I come to check out the freaking out because it is entertaining but there is no point in posting at a time like that. It would have been pretty easy to head over here after the special teams meltdown or the fumble game but its not how I roll. I wouldn't get that excited if I was a Fin fan unless you think you can kick field goals all the way to the superbowl.

I know the Jets just got shut out so I shouldn't talk but I have seen the Jets offense score touchdowns this season. have you guys gotten off of your first hand when counting the Fins offensive td's yet this season?

I still can make fun of the shutout.

and I can still make fun of you guys for not winning a home game, for losing to us and for being behind us in the standings which is likely to increase to 2 games this weekend.

and I can still make fun of you guys for not winning a home game, for losing to us and for being behind us in the standings which is likely to increase to 2 games this weekend.

Despite losin all games at home we are 1 game away from the new york shutouts and we should be tied but the zebras robbed us in the game vs the steelers.

Yets fans also thought theyd beat the packers easily and we all know what happened lol

Despite losin all games at home we are 1 game away from the new york shutouts and we should be tied but the zebras robbed us in the game vs the steelers.

Yets fans also thought theyd beat the packers easily and we all know what happened lol

If you are going to whine about the refs against pitt we get the same whine vs. GB so either way you are a game behind us and have 2 div lsoses while we are undefeated in the division.

Again, even w/ the shutout our O has outscored your O by a wide margin.

If you are going to whine about the refs against pitt we get the same whine vs. GB so either way you are a game behind us and have 2 div lsoses while we are undefeated in the division.

Again, even w/ the shutout our O has outscored your O by a wide margin.

its really not close. first of all, the first int it was debateable, and say he did catch it, u were not guarenteed to get a touchdown their or anything. the 2nd one was a bad call, but same u were not guarenteed anything, and also if rex was not an idiot and didnt use his challenge on that brad smith fumble which clearly was a fumble, he could have challenged that play and it would have been overturned.

in our game, we were up 22-20 with 230 left, and if that fumble is called correctly, we get possesion at our own 20 with the lead. that is guarenteed we would have still had the lead, needing one first down to clinch the game. now u can say we were not guarenteed to get a first down, which is true, but the fact is we would still have been winning and had a much higher likelyhood of winning that game if that play is called correctly, as opposed to u guys who would still have been losing.

also, wats more frustrating about our play was that the ref who wasnt even standing in the endzone made the call, and it was so clear it wasnt a touchdown, yet we challenge, and it still stood.

its really not close. first of all, the first int it was debateable, and say he did catch it, u were not guarenteed to get a touchdown their or anything. the 2nd one was a bad call, but same u were not guarenteed anything, and also if rex was not an idiot and didnt use his challenge on that brad smith fumble which clearly was a fumble, he could have challenged that play and it would have been overturned.

in our game, we were up 22-20 with 230 left, and if that fumble is called correctly, we get possesion at our own 20 with the lead. that is guarenteed we would have still had the lead, needing one first down to clinch the game. now u can say we were not guarenteed to get a first down, which is true, but the fact is we would still have been winning and had a much higher likelyhood of winning that game if that play is called correctly, as opposed to u guys who would still have been losing.

also, wats more frustrating about our play was that the ref who wasnt even standing in the endzone made the call, and it was so clear it wasnt a touchdown, yet we challenge, and it still stood.

We had 2 INts that were clearly not INTs, not debateable but we had plenty of chances to win anyway just like you guys. You had the ball w/ more than enough time only needing about 35 yards and you couldn't even get a 1st down. You didn't deserve to win that game.

The 2nd INT wouldn't have been overturned either, apparetnly they cannot overturn that type of play as they didn't earlier in the game ont he 1st "int".

If the fumble is called correctly Miami has it at the 20, pitt had all 3 TOs, they probably get the ball back w/ about 2 mins needing just a FG to win. Even w/ the bad call you had the ball in your hands w/ a chance to win.

Back
Top Bottom