FYI: Wes Welker blew out his knee... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Wes Welker blew out his knee...

RealityBites

Realistic Fan
Reaction score
He's one tough little sucker....here's hoping he has a full recovery.

HOUSTON -- Initial tests show that New England Patriots receiver Wes Welker tore both his anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans, but he is scheduled to undergo more testing Monday, a source close to the situation told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4792582

Can't say I was upset over this, he isn't exactly getting sympathy from me due to his actions while he was here.

He's a good player and I don't like to see anyone get hurt but I could honestly care less. I have no use for him after his remarks after leaving Miami. It's karma, keep living your "dream of being a Patriot" Wes.

I don't wish injury on anyone in the NFL, but I can't say I'm sad to see this happen. From what I've seen he has a pretty ****ty attitude, and it just gets old after a while.

First thing that came to my mind when i heard this was the patriots aint making it very far in the playoffs without him.

Almost glad. I hated him enough before, but I hate him even more NOW that he made me GLAD someone is injured. It's a never ending cycle of hatred towards him.

First thing that came to my mind when i heard this was the patriots aint making it very far in the playoffs without him.

You are exactly right. :hi5:

Next weeks game against the Ravens is looking pretty tough about now. Plus they most likely will be without him for part or all of next season.

too bad for him, but this goes to show for people criticizing teams for not playing starters at the end...

It couldn't have happened to a nicer fella

Loved him when he played for Miami and i was pissed when he left. I would never wish anyone injured and I hope he gets healthy.

That being said he is a Patriot so I don't care how it turns out.

Plenty of unnecessary comments in this thread, many from surprising sources.

Welker is a very rare player who essentially has redefined a position in a changing league. As much as I prefer the running game I can't help from admiring Welker every week. If every player had an effort meter attached, Welker would easily be in the top 2%.

Are we really damaged by a few words? Someone who has been doubted and jettisoned as often as Welker naturally will have a chip on his shoulder.

I hope he comes back as strong as ever and burns us and every team in the league for years. That's his rightful place.

Poor lil fellow, too bad so sad! He has skills but he also has a sh_t attitude.

Welker is a very rare player who essentially has redefined a position in a changing league. As much as I prefer the running game I can't help from admiring Welker every week. If every player had an effort meter attached, Welker would easily be in the top 2%.

Are we really damaged by a few words? Someone who has been doubted and jettisoned as often as Welker naturally will have a chip on his shoulder.

I hope he comes back as strong as ever and burns us and every team in the league for years. That's his rightful place.

Go root for the pats then!

Yeah man, this place really is changing... for the better. A couple years ago people would be saying how sorry they are for him and for the Pats loss.

I'm glad most of the fairys left FH.

Tough luck for Wes, but it makes Pats fans cry and I love their candy tears.

Back
Top Bottom