FYI: Wes Welker blew out his knee... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Wes Welker blew out his knee...

Boo hoo. Overrated system WR gets injured. He's completely replaceable. The Pats would have gone one and done anyway.

He left Miami because he wanted a chance for a ring. Get over it already, he didn't wish injury on anyone.
How is that ring thing going for him and Moss????? Choke on it !!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't wish injury on an opposing player, especially to that extent, but at the same time I have no cause to mourn for our very own Benedict Arnold.

You are exactly right. :hi5:

Next weeks game against the Ravens is looking pretty tough about now. Plus they most likely will be without him for part or all of next season.

and THAT is the first thing I thought!!! forget about double coverage, and when he comes back in 2011 he will be not more than trade bait...

Wanted to be a Patssy.... live with it!!!

He left Miami because he wanted a chance for a ring. Get over it already, he didn't wish injury on anyone.

I want to get married again... I might go to New England to get my ring LOL......

The only thing Moss and Welker will get is a Vibrating Ring to play with Brady...

When I heard it I smiled. When I saw it I laughed. Could not have happened to a better man.

IMO, Wes is the football equivalent of Pete Rose: someone with at best average ability with no physical advantage, who through hustle and dedication elevated his game considerably above more naturally talented competitiors.

Let no one forget though that Wes was a demonstrative, enthusiastic helper throughout the err "almost" perfect season when Belicheat's sole purpose was to unmercifully run up scores and humiliate the opposition. It's more so for that, than for badmouthing the Fins on the way out, for which I hold the biggest grudge against him.

Given that, I sincerely wish him restored health but at the same time the permanent loss of ability to make the kind of cuts that distinguished his game. He's set 3 years of records which is more than most have, has plenty of stories to tell his grandkids and will no doubt leverage his local celebrity into profitable Marino/Maroone like spokemanships and endorsements. So don't cry for him Argentina; just send him on his way.

FOCK Welker and the cheating Patsie SLIME he plays for. Who focking cares!

If he were zack thomas, I might feel bad, but he's not. So BUH BYE to a division rival's receiver

Exactly this. ZT......I ma or ma not be on the right side of most on this board about him, but one thing I will never question; Loyalty. It makes a difference.

Welker is scum. For whatever he may or may not be as a player, he's scum. He's a little rat *******, and it amazes me that finfans can't accept we were put over a barrel by Belly in order for him to get him.

Fair play to Bellicheck, btw.

**** Wes Welker btw.

IMO, Wes is the football equivalent of Pete Rose: someone with at best average ability with no physical advantage, who through hustle and dedication elevated his game considerably above more naturally talented competitiors.

Let no one forget though that Wes was a demonstrative, enthusiastic helper throughout the err "almost" perfect season when Belicheat's sole purpose was to unmercifully run up scores and humiliate the opposition. It's more so for that, than for badmouthing the Fins on the way out, for which I hold the biggest grudge against him.

Given that, I sincerely wish him restored health but at the same time the permanent loss of ability to make the kind of cuts that distinguished his game. He's set 3 years of records which is more than most have, has plenty of stories to tell his grandkids and will no doubt leverage his local celebrity into profitable Marino/Maroone like spokemanships and endorsements. So don't cry for him Argentina; just send him on his way.

Well said. I hold badmouthing the Phins as my grudge because it's indicative of a more insidious layer.......But I get what you are saing.

I don't care if he recovers. I don't care if he loses his leg. I don't care if he dies obscure and becomes a "Sporting Life With Jeremy Schapp" (Who holds his place with his father, I might add. The kid is good. Give him a listen if you haven't.) story.

This is not to say I'll rejoice in it. I won't.

My back is simply turned.

I could not care less or have less sympathy for that particular player.

Back
Top Bottom