FYI: Wes Welker blew out his knee... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Wes Welker blew out his knee...

Yes, o'so sweet to the taste. Suffer Patsies, suffer!

Plenty of unnecessary comments in this thread, many from surprising sources.

Welker is a very rare player who essentially has redefined a position in a changing league. As much as I prefer the running game I can't help from admiring Welker every week. If every player had an effort meter attached, Welker would easily be in the top 2%.

Are we really damaged by a few words? Someone who has been doubted and jettisoned as often as Welker naturally will have a chip on his shoulder.

I hope he comes back as strong as ever and burns us and every team in the league for years. That's his rightful place.

a "rare player, who has redefined the position". Are you kidding?
He's a nice role player, but lets not exaggerate.
Tommy Vigorito, OJ McDuffie, Steve Tasker etc etc etc.
Welker benefits from the system he is in, AND the fact that Moss commands double coverage in almost every game.

So much for their playoff hopes, they finished 10-6, the Jets 9-7 (1 game behind them).

My-oh-my, how quickly things change.

His career will definitely be affected by this serious injury. He's a hard runner that literally stops on a dime when he makes his cuts.

d-1

Plenty of unnecessary comments in this thread, many from surprising sources.

Welker is a very rare player who essentially has redefined a position in a changing league. As much as I prefer the running game I can't help from admiring Welker every week. If every player had an effort meter attached, Welker would easily be in the top 2%.

Are we really damaged by a few words? Someone who has been doubted and jettisoned as often as Welker naturally will have a chip on his shoulder.

I hope he comes back as strong as ever and burns us and every team in the league for years. That's his rightful place.

Are you a NE fan? If you are not why would you ever say i hope he burns us? Our team has a some of blame to why he left, but he also did not want to be here.

I give you that he is good and the little mother ****er can take a lot of hits, but he would not nearly be as good if it wasn't for Moss being there.

Secondly we are not bashing him we are simply saying we glad he is not playing taking away patriots chances of another dreadful Superbowl (although 07 was a classic), which should tell you how we know how valuable he is.

You should see this forum when we play NE before and after the threads of how we wish we still had him and how much we hate him because how well he fits NE. Quite frank we don't give a damn for many reasons, but mainly cause he is not a Dolphin.

poor thing , i am so heartbroken, waaaaa. they had to cover his head with a towel so no one could see the tears. sorry had to get it off my chest.
seriously he had to be in serious pain, those are bad injuries to happen at the same time. i snapped my mcl in half. cant imagine tearing the acl too.

this injury could be the demise of the pats. i think bellichek has lost his grip on nfl players. it will be tough for welker to come back next year. i doubt he will ever be the same player. if moss is gone next year, i can see the pats crumbling fast and hard. it seems like a lot pats players are tiring of bellisuck. he will retire before he sees a losing record.

Sucks he got hurt. I like when they lose with everyone playing which they would have done anyway. They can't hang with the Chargers. Plus I don't like anyone getting hurt. How great would sports be if no one got hurt? Think about a healthy Bo Jackson or Terrell Davis, sure they weren't Dolphins but greatest is fun to watch.

Hope that rat-******* never plays again.

He betrayed us when he was one of the most beloved dolphins at that time

"when we played the patriots i always wished i was on the other sideline"

Back
Top Bottom