Gase is attrocious | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is attrocious

bigchub22

Starter
Reaction score
When will this clown give up play calling?!? Hope we get rid of him before then. Not sure who makes me more sick, Gase or Burke. Hoops will keep sticking up for him but if you can't see how bad he is then I don't even wanna entertain the conversation!

I agree, Gase is not Head Coach material. However it’s not the play calling that is the issue, it’s the absence of fundamentals. Can’t block, can’t tackle, can’t do nothing. Even our center commits false start penalties.

After the game we all watched, you’re going to blame playcalling.

I just don’t know about this place anymore...

Yes cause despite that bad plays we could have overcome them with a coach worth a ****. Get a clue.

Eh partly Gase's fault but he's not the one jumping offsides ever other play.

I do blame him for continuing to stick with crummy players while releasing Ajayi. What statement did that even make?

Gase's play calling had some great to it today but it also lost us the game. The calls on the 2nd through 4th and one were embarrassing. Absolutely zero awareness about his team. Damien Williams sucks! He should not be in that situation as he was zero vision or leg drive. The bootleg to the left was asinine. Should've sneaked it. However worst of all,is Gase sticking with Cutler. Cutler is ripping this team apart and costing Gase the lockeroom. Gase should be fired for sticking with these horrible players. Just like we shouldn't have drafted Low awareness Tunsil, we shouldn't stick with low awearenss Gase

Back
Top Bottom