Gase is attrocious | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is attrocious

Easy to assume in the absence of an alternate universe in which Moore started the first 10 games.
The same could be said about assuming he would have done better in absence of that universe. The fact is that we don't know for sure, but Moore hasn't shown over the course of his career that he's the kind of qb that can be surrounded with poor protection and no running game and still consistently be a big winner.

This continual blame towards a coach that everyone seems to forget earned us a playoff berth. Now he's forgotten how to coach?

So why is the defense so bad, and I mean bad the whole game, not just at the end, when "they were tired". I don't understand the support for him, honestly. Mr Gase is responsible for the whole team, including the defense. The Cutler signing was an unmitigated disaster, the team had a clue that Ryan would be out, so you are going to tell me the best concept was eventually Cutler, that is not a plan. Some of ya'll wanna discuss an attitude problem with Ajayi, Cutler is worse, everyone knows this, it was never a secret, he is the exact opposite of Zach Thomas, Zach's metrics were not good, but was a phenom on the field, and had a winners attitude, Cutlers metrics, well to quote the wiki "Cutler was ranked by many experts as the third-best quarterback prospect in the 2006 NFL Draft" and looked like a world beater, until he didn't, his head was really bad, and has never gotten better. This was a horrible decision, along with "trading" Ajayi. Give me the dropout that can generate consistent Alpha rather than a $7500 suit, legacy baby any day.

Yes, I guess he has forgotten how to coach, which includes getting the best talent, putting them into position to succeed, and then getting the carumba out of the way. IF he pulls this nosedive out, then Coach Of The Century, but I think that will never happen.

The Ever Profitable VIPER

Back
Top Bottom