Gase is attrocious | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is attrocious

Blaming Gase is the “cool” thing to do for some people on here. Blaming this lose on him is dumb.

But to be expected after a loss on here.

17 penalties are exactly the HCs fault. use a and nail the problem shut. that’s his job.

You can only coach dumb players so much. A lot of those penalties were solely on dumb players.

He actually called a great game today....not his fault Parker slipped on the first INT then Parker couldn't catch the 3rd INT + Landry fumbled

His 3rd down calls in the 2nd half were almost all on the money

He actually called a great game today....not his fault Parker slipped on the first INT then Parker couldn't catch the 3rd INT + Landry fumbled

The worst is RB Damian Williams not being able to gain 1 yard on tiny Brent Grimes. Like are you serious?

Good play calls and Matt Moore delivered a ton of money throws against heavy pressure.

If you're going to attempt to insult, at least grow a pair of balls first instead of attempting a weak backhanded one like that.

Anyways...Ah, applying your workplace logic. In other words, you don't have a ****ing clue what a coach does. Move along then. Maybe use those nicely folded towels to wipe off what Gase left on your face.

g_T83_EWF.gif

I didn't see us quit today at all, we just aren't very good.

When is someone going lay some blame on Gase for how bad the defense and the scheme they play has been. The scheme sucks and it keeps getting exploited, but for the second season in a row, Gase has given his stamp of approval to run it. Hell, he did even more than just approve of it, he has been singing it's praises the whole time.

The worst is RB Damian Williams not being able to gain 1 yard on tiny Brent Grimes. Like are you serious?

Williams is a free agent after this season so I'm sure we'll
give him an amazingly over priced contract

After the game we all watched, you’re going to blame playcalling.

I just don’t know about this place anymore...

There were many reasons for the loss. Can't throw 3 INts and have 4 TOs in the first half and expect to win. Better teams would have completely blown us out with 4 TOs in the first half.

But here is where Gase comes in.
a) these are his players. If they are no good or not coached properly it is his fault. He is ultimately responsible for the team we are fielding.
b) having 17 penalties not including the declined penalties is a matter of discipline and lack of coaching.
c) the worst sequence of play calls I have ever seen was the 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 on the Tampa 40ish yard line.
It is one thing trying to pound it in when your are at the goal line but running it up the middle, running Moore (really) and running it up the middle again knowing that your OL cannot push 1 yard was horrendous. With 40 yards to go before the endzone you have every option on the table. You can throw it on 2nd an 1, you can use play action, you can fake a run up the middle and run to the outside. All we had to do is reach the LOS and fall forward. On 4t and 1 Tampa loaded up the middle. Landry and Stills were one on one to the outside. Use play action let them go down 5 and 10 yards and let them come back. Either one would be an easy completion.

Instead of Belicheck, Gase looks more and more like Bowles (Jets): first year 10-6 and then suckeroo.

I’m amazed at all the hot takes that Gase needs to go. The discourse here is in decline and needs to pick up lest this forum totally collapse.

Most of us knew this was going to be a long wasted season when Tannehill went down. Signing Cutler or playing Moore for the seasn wouldn't have changed that. There's a good chance that if Moore started the first 10 games and the team never signed Cutler we would be hearing people say they should have brought in Jay when Tannehill went down and Moore sucks. When things are as bad as they are this season the unknown results of the other end of a made choice often looks better than the known results.
Easy to assume in the absence of an alternate universe in which Moore started the first 10 games.

Gase will get better.

He's working with no QB, years of wasted draft picks and foolish contracts.

Nothing will change until T-bomb and Grier are fired. I'm convinced they don't watch college football.

Back
Top Bottom